[PAH] Themed Characters

Jkeown

Re: [PAH] Themed Characters

thanks ' date='maybe a group of nomads WOULD dress like KISS who knows?[/quote']

Walter Hill's controversial masterpiece The Warriors has had a profound influence on post-apocalypse gaming, with its colorful and deadly themed gangs. Gangs of thugs dressed as baseball players, clowns, ringmasters -- all of whom would rather beat your brains out than say a word.

A traveling circus might be one of the main surviving sources of entertainment, or serve as cover for a band of marauders -- or of heroes.

Man' date=' whatever we did to the planet in that series was totally ****ed up. I guess Shirow-sensei was in a gloomy mood when he dreamt up that particular world. I mean, Matoko Kusanagi lives in [i']utopian conditions[/i] by comparison.

Says you. There are nekomimi stripper androids.

NEKOMIMI STRIPPER ANDROIDS!!!

huzzah!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Major Tom

Says you. There are nekomimi stripper androids.

NEKOMIMI STRIPPER ANDROIDS!!!

huzzah!

Just watch out for that killer combat striptease that they do.

Major Tom :sneaky:

• 4 months later...

Something just occurred to me, which is why I resurrected this thread.

Brother Love and his Traveling Salvation Show would be an interesting concept for a PA game. A traveling evangelist, Brother Love (his name is widely considered to be a pseudonym) has taken it upon himself to spread a message of hope in the desolate lands. In the course of his divine mission, he has become a sort of firebrand against the rule of petty warlords and oppressors. Traveling with him are a band of singers, musicians, scribes and disciples that have been attracted to his banner, and who live by a code of mutual protection in these dangerous times. Many of these have talents that are truly frigtenening, and that Brother Love will only permit them to use as a last resort. After all, turning the other cheek only goes so far in barbarous times....

• 2 weeks later...

Wasteland Perfectionists: This gang lives out of the way but may control a section or road as to harvest supplies in their vintage leisure suits and casual wear sporting golf bags for their rocket launchers and wicker picnic basket for their lunch this Post-Apocalypse gang of contents are staking their claim in nineteen fifties suburban style.

Don't be late for dinner.

20011%5B6%5D.png

Guest Major Tom

Wasteland Perfectionists: This gang lives out of the way but may control a section or road as to harvest supplies in their vintage leisure suits and casual wear sporting golf bags for their rocket launchers and wicker picnic basket for their lunch this Post-Apocalypse gang of contents are staking their claim in nineteen fifties suburban style.

Don't be late for dinner.

20011%5B6%5D.png

This reminds me somewhat of the rather skewed '50s'-style underground

society that was featured in the film A Boy and his Dog (one of Don

Johnson's early films). The people living in and running that society went

around dressed like something from out of Happy Days, including the

smiling robot that did their bidding.

Major Tom :cool: