Fantasy Hero Resources page

CTaylor

Re: Fantasy Hero Resources page

New update' date=' I put Keep on the Borderlands (B2, the ollld and most played D&D module of all time) up. Coming soon: the A series, and the rest of the Giant series.[/quote']

Cool. One of my favorite old D&D adventures. Actually, I used it a few months ago in my FH campaign after converting myself. It'll be interesting to see someone else's take on the conversion.

ps

Any plans to do G3: Hall of the Fire Giant King (and maybe the D series and Q1)?

• 2 months later...

Added another scenario, an adaptation of an old Dragon Magazine contest winning module from the early 80s called Citadel By The Sea. The adventure is an expansion of the Eisburg-Beyond-The-Shoals adventure in Fantasy Hero Battlegrounds but can be used as a stand alone.

CTaylor, nice job on this excellent resource. I already ran one of your adventures (The Tomb of Rakosh) and my players really enjoyed it.

We have an all-day Saturday game upcoming, and I plan to run another one then.

FYI, the US: The Final Enemy link seems to be broken. At least, it says the file can't be found.

This is NOT a complaint; I just want all of your excellent work. :thumbup:

• 4 months later...

I've added a great old module conversion, Treasure Hunt by Aaron Allston. In the original you start with 0 level AD&D characters, in this conversion you have 0 points base and 50 points in disads. Survive the island and the treasure hunters!

Also, I updated the Keep on the Borderlands module, adding in a folio of premade characters I used for my failed attempt at the local gaming shop to get a game going and teach how to play Fantasy Hero. If I do that again, I'll use Treasure Hunt instead.

OK one more adventure up, this one is B1: In Search of the Unknown. This is the oldest module ever printed by TSR (as far as I know), hailing back to 1978. I've changed the map slightly and filled out the module (rather than leaving the rooms for the GM to fill out).