Ghost Rider build?

jturtle

Some friends and I were trying to simulate the movie version of Ghost Rider, and came up against a problem. We gave him an offensive damage shield to simulate the heat of his body/hellfire aura that melted knives, etc. We gave him stretching with an OAF to simulate the chain/whip he had. The damage shield extends through the chain.

A similar thought exists for some other effects he had: I wrote his use of hellfire with the mud clods and shotgun as an RKA with an OAF object of opportunity, and the bike as a vehicle with a damage shield; but a friend suggested a transform of items with a range of powers. That might cover the whip, too. What would be your take on either thing?

BTW, I am assuming you saw the movie, which was awesome... :)

Re: Ghost Rider build?

I doubt if anyone could take GR's chain away from him, so it may be a case of a non-focus focus or at least just an OIF. His chain is pretty much just Stretching because I'm fairly sure he could have peeled a banana with it if he wanted to. It was easily as dextrous as his own two hands.

His Turn Anything into Weapon from HELL is pretty much the RKA OIF: Object of Opportunity you mentioned before. Transform is too clunky in this case, as the game will bog down while you determine the BODY of a dirtclod or whatever chunk of crud GR decides to use.

The movie was all that and Eva Mendes too. :thumbup: