Your "2008" Pet Gaming Projects

TheQuestionMan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Your "2008" Pet Gaming Projects

Well, it has finally come to pass. My group has finally decided they wanted to try Champions and I am now in the finishing steps of creating the campaign for 6 players who have never played the Hero System and only tried a Superhero campaign twice, d20 Silver Age Sentinels. I'll set up a campaign post in the Champions section of the game and start posting characters and such soon.

Well' date=' it has finally come to pass. My group has finally decided they wanted to try Champions and I am now in the finishing steps of creating the campaign for 6 players who have never played the Hero System and only tried a Superhero campaign twice, d20 Silver Age Sentinels. I'll set up a campaign post in the Champions section of the game and start posting characters and such soon.[/quote']

Looking forward to seeing your Champions in action.

Cheers

QM

Thanks!

You know what else I forgot? Fix the starherofandom forum. When phpbb3 was released, I did a test upgrade on an old personal forum and everything seemed to go okay. I'll try to fix starhero before the weekend.

Aroooo

Thanks!

You know what else I forgot? Fix the starherofandom forum. When phpbb3 was released, I did a test upgrade on an old personal forum and everything seemed to go okay. I'll try to fix starhero before the weekend.

Aroooo

w00t! I'd rep ya, but I just finished giving you welcome back rep. Doh! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Reminds:

currently working on gathering, cleaning up and posting the game logs for the following:

Star Hero: Gemini Ascendant Campaign (Nolgroth's campaign)

Champions: The Defenders Campaign (Bronze Age, BigDamnHero's campaign)

and I may, when it gets far enough along, post the logs to the just started Iron Bay Redux Campaign.

• 1 month later...

Currently:

Rifts HERO v2.0 (Had a great run the first time when every storyline unexpectedly resolved, so I'm going back and improving upon it; I'll post it in the Rifts HERO thread)

Anime HERO - Group designed; Each member selects an anime/manga and it is tossed into the melting pot. This one's on the back burner.

[Oriental Planetary Romance] - Also on the back burner; inspired by my D&D Oriental Adventures 3.0 and wanted to place a twist on it.