Bow & Arrows separately.

Thia Halmades

Re: Bow & Arrows separately.

The Bows should have range and add DC based on th size of the bow. I really like SteveZillas chart (reped for it). Could the arrows just have the base HKA you want with a Variable Advantage for the diffrent types of tips you can have? Ap or +Stun for blunt or what ever you want?

EDIT: The Variable Advantage must be set before adventure and requies a Full Phase per charge to change in combat.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bow & Arrows separately.

The chart is very similar to the one in Fantasy Hero. I used it as a starting point for my builds. Being that I built them with a specific progression in mind, they, and the chart for them turned out more uniform than that in Fantasy Hero.

IMO the easiest way to handle different kinds of ammunition usable in different kinds of weapons in a game where they are not "bundled" (like in a magazine) is to build them as individual powers of 1 charge each (recoverable if needed). Yes, it costs more real points that way, but usually the real points for equipment isn't that significant in heroic games.