'70s TV Supers

wrestlinggeek

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did some 175-pt superheroes as a design exercise They certainly felt superheroic - they can fly, stop bullets, etc. Obviously, they're not as well-rounded or powerful as a higher-point character but they're not one-trick ponies either.
No offense meant.

I did some 175-pt superheroes as a design exercise They certainly felt superheroic - they can fly, stop bullets, etc. Obviously, they're not as well-rounded or powerful as a higher-point character but they're not one-trick ponies either.
I said that 70s TV heroes were one trick ponies.

TV Wonder Woman's Magic Lasso

Stretching 5", Always Direct (-1/4), No Noncombat (-1/4), 1/2 END (+1/2), OAF: Lasso (-1) Cost 15 Points

Multipower (62 Points) No Range (-1/2), OAF: Lasso (-1)

u) Entangle 2d6 DEF 2, BOECV (+1), Takes No Damage From Physical Attacks (+1/4), Works Against EGO Not STR (+1/4), No END (+1/2)

u) Mind Control 10d6, 1/2 END (+1/4)

Cost 25 Points

Anyone bound by her lasso instantly surrendered and never attempted to escape. The mind control was powerful enough that low level thugs surrendered to the police after Wonder Woman was through questioning them.