Off To San Ramon!

Darren Watts

Okay, everybody, this is the last day in the office for most of us before leaving for Dundracon (which officially starts Friday, I know, but we have our Official Corporate Meeting the day before to satisfy the gummint and get our stories straight for the schedule announcements, not to mention the Really Big Stuff we'll be talking about Sunday and Monday.) As usual, that means shipping will be held up temporarily with Jason and Tina out of the warehouse, and while Steve and I will have sporadic internet access we also won't be around to answer questions quite so briskly. So, Snap the Wonder Dog is in charge and everybody be good until we're back sometime next Tuesday. Hope to see as many of you all at the show as possible, and don't forget to tune in this weekend to get the Big News if you can't be there in person! dw :celebrate

Re: Off To San Ramon!

Dang. Why couldn't you guys leave a Golden Retriever in charge... those things are dumber 'n a box of rocks. Though' date=' it'd probably forget what the announcements are ten minutes after it finds out.[/quote']

Quick, someone Transform Snap into a Golden Retriever...

Quick' date=' someone Transform Snap into a Golden Retriever...[/quote']

I did that, but while Golden Retrievers have many fine qualities, the ability to actually understand the question or the bribe was lost upon the transformation. He's been returned to his former self, upon which he recognized me as an approved chew toy. Ow.

Quick' date=' someone Transform Snap into a Golden Retriever...[/quote']No, no... Transform has to have a way to heal back! We need Extra-Dimensional Movement to the dimension where everything is identical to here, except that Snap is a golden retriever!

...and capable of speech, so he can tell us what the big announcements are when we give him the Snausage.

Though I guess if DOJ had a talking dog, they'd really have enough money to do whatever products they wanted, big announcements or no...

I don't understand why everyone is so hung up on this. We've already got photographic evidence that both chihuahuas and horses can talk; clearly, we need to Transform Snap into a chihuahua, with the Heal Back Condition: "Tell us the big secret." I guarantee you no Border Collie worth its leash will suffer that indignity for terribly long.

I don't understand why everyone is so hung up on this. We've already got photographic evidence that both chihuahuas and horses can talk; clearly' date=' we need to Transform Snap into a chihuahua, with the Heal Back Condition: "Tell us the big secret." I guarantee you no Border Collie worth its leash will suffer that indignity for terribly long.[/quote']You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Thia Halmades again.

Human food Hero, the game of playing as a pet trying to grab food from the evil overlords of the house...

Hey that's what Snap told me the big announcment was

I'd play that...

This would be a wonderful campaign setting for Saturday Morning Hero.

Now if only we could convince Steve to let me write it. ;)

I don't understand why everyone is so hung up on this. We've already got photographic evidence that both chihuahuas and horses can talk; clearly' date=' we need to Transform Snap into a chihuahua, with the Heal Back Condition: "Tell us the big secret." I guarantee you no Border Collie worth its leash will suffer that indignity for terribly long.[/quote']

:king:

Okay' date=' everybody, this is the last day in the office for most of us before leaving for Dundracon (which officially starts Friday, I know, but we have our Official Corporate Meeting the day before to satisfy the gummint and get our stories straight for the schedule announcements, not to mention the Really Big Stuff we'll be talking about Sunday and Monday.) As usual, that means shipping will be held up temporarily with Jason and Tina out of the warehouse, and while Steve and I will have sporadic internet access we also won't be around to answer questions quite so briskly. So, Snap the Wonder Dog is in charge and everybody be good until we're back sometime next Tuesday. Hope to see as many of you all at the show as possible, and don't forget to tune in this weekend to get the Big News if you can't be there in person! dw :celebrate[/quote']

Wait... if this is a 'corporate' meeting, don't you need to host a meeting to decide upon who will decide to have a meeting before you have a meeting. I mean, that happens all the time in regular corporations. :D