The Zodiac Group

Mindscape

Re: The Zodiac Group

Well-rounded character. Her stats could be higher, if she's going to be running in the same circles as 'traditional' superheroes. For a Dark Champions campaign, she'd probably work just fine as is.

Great artwork, too!

• 2 weeks later...

I like what I read, but I found two minor issues:

Leo's claws should not be bought with restrainable. Its already an HKA and has the "Hand-to-hand" limitation, this is just redundant (and therefore should be worth 0 points).

I don't think its valid to have your own group as a hunted for Libra.

Just my 2 cents.

The reason that Libra has his own group as a hunted is because they are always keeping an eye on him because he might bolt suddenly if the right reason appeared.

The reason (which is fine) is not the problem. The problem is that IMO it is an invalid Hunted.

It would be like Iron Man having the Avengers as a hunted (watched), with the reason being "He's been taken over by Ultron at least twice". As long as Iron Man is a member of the team the "hunted: Avengers" cannot be worth points because he works with them and lives part time with them.

I am sorry, but at least as far as I am concerned you cannot have your own team as a hunted, even a watched.

While that is a valid point, I gave him watched by his own team because it seemed appropriate and also after consulting Conquers, Killers, and Crooks nearly all of Dr. Destroyer's agents have it as well as the War Machine being watched by the Warlord. So I figured it was o.k. for him to have a hunted (watched) by his own team as he is paranoid and often unreliable.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow surprised that people are still looking for the whole group to be posted. Well, with school over I'll be able to fix the Zodiac and repost them. It may be another week since vaction starts tommorrow but I promise to have at least two member finished and posted by Friday the 12 if not more.

Thanks to those who stayed interested in this project, I hope that when the Zodiac are finished they will be everything you are hoping for.