Foxbat? Why am I not surprised...

steriaca

Re: Foxbat? Why am I not surprised...

Patrick E. Bradley did Dr. McQuark' date=' though. He worked a mention of the Doc into his 4E Atlantis sourcebook, and a couple of articles in the pre-5E Digital Hero. So either he or Hero Games should have the rights to the character, rather than AA.[/quote']

You're right, of course. I keep forgetting Patrick did McQuark because it was in the same book with The Blood which was Aaron.

Ok, they use the true single most Champions villain of all time. No, not howler... I said Villain not Vamp. But for me, until I see Foxbat in game, the jury is out. In game he needs to talk about things as if he KNOWS it is a game, and give you advice completely out of character, with game rule specifics and such.

That would rule!

Ok, they use the true single most Champions villain of all time. No, not howler... I said Villain not Vamp. But for me, until I see Foxbat in game, the jury is out. In game he needs to talk about things as if he KNOWS it is a game, and give you advice completely out of character, with game rule specifics and such.

That would rule!

For an accurate representation, this would absolutely have to be the case. And I'll still punch him in the face.