CKC Dr. Destroyer pic

Lord Liaden

Like over here, there's been a fair amount of discussion on the Champions Online forums about the new look of Dr. Destroyer for the MMO. I wanted to direct folks there to an online source for the illustration of DD that Chris Stevens did for Conquerors, Killers, And Crooks as a comparison, preferably the colored version which I've seen in various places in the past. Unfortunately I've been unable to locate any place on the Internet that currently has it.

If anyone knows of one, would you mind pointing me toward it? :hail:

Re: CKC Dr. Destroyer pic

I remembered that, and even tried searching through archived web pages from the old GoO website. It's not there, though.

I could have sworn that someone Attached it to a post on these forums too, but so far I haven't located it. But the Search function has been rather finicky lately.

I looked up Chris Stevens' online portfolio, and he has several Hero Games commissions there. Just not that one. :(

The way my GM put it, Dr. Destroyer can dress however he wants.

If he suddenly wants to dress like a little school girl, that will not change the fact that he can end your life on a whim.

Maybe not, but it would certainly change the character dramatically.

"I am Dr. 'Shirley' Destroyer!"

Yeah, if he suddenly wanted to dress as a clown, or in a red & white pock-a-dot suit, are you going to stand there and tell him he looks rediculous or are you going to take 5 steps away from the guy who said it and say "he's not with us--I'm going to stand over here now; you do what ever you like."

...or are you going to take 5 steps away from the guy who said it and say "he's not with us--I'm going to stand over here now; you do what ever you like."

No, because 5 steps won't take you outside the burst radius. I'm going to use Megascale movement away and phone it in from another state.