A Renewed Interest and An Open Invitation

Valhallan

Hello everyone.

How cool is this? Finally Champions comes to the MMO world!

I played the Champions PnP game for many a year. After a while though, our group of gamers kind of drifted apart, and my attention was drawn to the world of MMO games.

Some of my old group were able to get back together again in EQ, and ultimately the CoX games. I enjoyed several years in that game, but eventually it too became a bit stale for me, and I left. As much as I liked CoX, it had one failing in my eyes...it wasn't Champions!

So I was a little late in hearing about Champions Online. After stumbling upon a link to the CO website on another forum, I was in awe.

I joined a fledgling "super team" in preparation for the game. Not an established team from CoX, but rather a newly-formed group of fun, mature people. We shared common interests, a love for gaming, comics, and especially Champions.

Our discussions lit a spark of renewed interest for Champions PnP in several of us. I started reading these forums. I blew the dust off my old rulebook. Some members had never had opportunity to play Champions, and now they're buying sourcebooks. Interesting how some things just won't die down.

If any of you are looking for a place to discuss both the PnP and online versions of the game, or just hang out with what I've found to be a fantastic bunch of people, I cordially invite you to visit us at Our Super Team Website. One caveat; our membership is limited to persons 17+. Since the bulk of our membership is in their 30s, and with a quirky sense of humor, the occasional swear word might make its way onto our forums, and we have no wish to upset any parents.