Menton is up

yamamura

Re: Menton is up

This is the cover of Digital Hero #37, which features several Champions Universe master villains. Menton is the guy in the leisure suit with long dark hair. Dr. Destroyer you already know. The skeletal figure is Takofanes, the lady with the odd skin color is Istvatha V'han, and the woman floating in the background is Gravitar.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

I find this Menton somewhat reminiscent of
. :eek::D

Staff, thanks a bundle for making me laugh like a goon.

But, as to Menton's new look. Nah, I don't like it at all. The glowing eyes and exposed brain? Bleurk. Gimme the 5e version, 'cos he looked liked an arrogant Adonis.

Cryptic is now showing Menton's in-game art in his profile on their website. For folks who didn't like his previous new look' date=' brace yourself: he's wearing a bow tie, checkered jacket and flood pants. And his giant brain is naked and glowing. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Wow, that's a big truckload of suck.

I'm going to have to write up up the new power description this image seems to portray.

2d6 Mind Control, Cumulative to to 144 points of affect, Telepathic Command, one Command only (Do not take me seriously, in fact, point and laugh at me if you like) Area Affect, Radius (Increased radius to get all possible line of sight, maybe make it megascale to cover the earth) Continuous Uncontrollable, 0 END; Only takes affect when subject sees the image of Menton.

Staff, thanks a bundle for making me laugh like a goon.

But, as to Menton's new look. Nah, I don't like it at all. The glowing eyes and exposed brain? Bleurk. Gimme the 5e version, 'cos he looked liked an arrogant Adonis.

Is The Lobe voiced by David Warner? It certainly sounds like him.