A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Are there different versions of the utility? I can only find the tutorial, the RPGQuest version of the utility, and the galleries.

Where's the version that actually does the Timm-styles characters?

Are there different versions of the utility? I can only find the tutorial, the RPGQuest version of the utility, and the galleries.

Where's the version that actually does the Timm-styles characters?

On the main page, at the bottom, you'll see the word "Criar!" Click that word and it'll take you to the character-drawring utility. :)

The Shadows Angelus group has been going crazy with this... There's like 20 pictures in our archive of different characters. I decided to try my hand at Chrysine, my current PC. Director Jamadigni Renuka, and the semi-mythical ghost cop of XSWAT.

On the main page' date=' at the bottom, you'll see the word "Criar!" Click that word and it'll take you to the character-drawring utility. :)[/quote']

Yeah, I've done that. "Criar" is "to create" and "Sair" is "to leave".

Once you're in the character drawing utility, how do you change the base body type. All I can get is the male "fantasy" body, not to any of the Timm-style bodies.

I don't know if there is more than one version of the utility or some other button to hit that I;ve somehow missed or what.

Here are The First Ladies (from my WWYCD posts)

1. Primadonna: former opera star with a sonic voice

2. Primaballerina: the ballet dancing martial artist

3. Diva: the mind-controlling girl in search of fame and fortune

Yeah, I've done that. "Criar" is "to create" and "Sair" is "to leave".

Once you're in the character drawing utility, how do you change the base body type. All I can get is the male "fantasy" body, not to any of the Timm-style bodies.

I don't know if there is more than one version of the utility or some other button to hit that I;ve somehow missed or what.

Okay. There is the word Criar down on the bottom of the actual webpage, which takes one directly into the version of the utility I was looking for.

There is also the downloadable version of the utility which also has the word "Criar" on the first page. This one is the fantasy guy.

Let's see how this turns out.

I would like for it to be more clear that he's barefoot, and his hair is in dredlocks, but best I could get.

Would also have preferred a vest with pockets to the Utility Belt. The lightsaber is purely symbolic, most high-tech item I could find for him to have in hand.

So with those caviats, my X-Men Next Gen character, Erik Cargill Toyenbee, AKA

HipHop!

I still haven't figured out how to add colors to the drawings. :(

First, click to highlight the button of the thing you want to color (like "Pele" for the skin, or "Camisa" for the undershirt). Then, at the bottom of the screen there is a color palette (called "Paleta"). Just click on the color you want. There's a primary color palette and a secondary palette (for highlights). You can also use Textures and Transparencies to customize it.

OK -- I'm semi-addicted too. A couple of pics with 'next generation' themes. Vagabond: the char I submitted for the A:TNG game, and Lightweaver: the costumed ID for the teen the Shadow Guard PCs of my HHC game just met (They've traveled forward in time -- in their 'own' time, Nate is only 1yr old...)