A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Actually' date=' unless he's a she, it should be [b']El[/b] Torre. wink.gif

Actually, no. :)

Spanish is one of those languages that doesn't have a non-gender article. Everything is either male or female, regardless of whether it's animate or inanimate.

The gender for a tower is female ("la torre"). It doesn't matter if the name refers to a man, the word itself uses the feminine article.

Gotta love these thread derails... :D

Well, might as well join in, especially since Susano is posting characters from our old Champions campaigns (including one of mine). ;)

These were characters in the same campaign that had Avalon. El Picaro (aka The Rogue) was mine: a teenage street-level martial artist that at one point was put in charge of the super-team (sort of like having Robin be the leader of the JLA :eek: ). Saffyre was my wife's: a nudist, feminist, environmentalist energy projector (and yes, her outfits tended to be that revealing ;) ).

[ATTACH]27564[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]27565[/ATTACH]

Well' date=' might as well join in, especially since Susano is posting characters from our old Champions campaigns (including one of mine). ;)[/quote']

Incorrect, good sir. Eclipse was also the name of my PC in Pete's game.

Actually, no. :)

Spanish is one of those languages that doesn't have a non-gender article. Everything is either male or female, regardless of whether it's animate or inanimate.

The gender for a tower is female ("la torre"). It doesn't matter if the name refers to a man, the word itself uses the feminine article.

Gotta love these thread derails... :D

Guess I should have read the whole thread. Thanks, Nestor.

Here's an entirely original character I created, called Stupendous Man.

:D

I'm sorry if this offends, but this character's look is all wrong.

For one thing, it looks like he's wearing red boxers outside his pants. He's only going to be laughed at.

And what the heck is with the spitcurl? No one is going to take a superhero seriously with one of those.

He's got no gloves,and no mask! How's he going to shield his secret ID? With a lot of hope and some flimsy glasses maybe? Ha!

And the S design is just...well, don't you think that's a bit simplistic? Maybe a more distinctive logo than a stylized letter would work.

No, I'm afraid this character design is doomed to fade into obscurity, never to have a regular long running comic series, animated TV shows, and certainly will never have a movie made after him.

Pity.

;)