A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Some members of The Emperors:

Sovereign: the teenage superhero; son of U.S. Champion (member of the A.D.C.); he is a superhero-in-training (see his bodyguard Faxe in my former post #209)

Sol Invictus: partner of Helios; an alien with solar powers; former bodyguard of Helios' deceased wife

Anvil: young mutant heroine; superstrong

The Shadow Guard has found itself in the future to rescue Ember's and Mole's (currently) unborn son from a mean sorcerer...

Not sure if they're going to actually meet all of the Dawn Patrol in costume, so I'll share them here...

Clockwise from the upper left: Lightweaver, Arc, Silverflame and Goldfist.

The link

http://www.heroomatic.k6.com.br/

has stopped working for me, in effect. When I try it, I get taken past a red page to a blog

http://fabricadeherois.blogspot.com/

which leaves me stranded as I don't speak Portugese.

Does anyone have a solution?

For those of us who want a direct link go here: http://www.iniciative.com.br/edu/heroomatic/fabrica.swf

Now you can also save it to your Hard Drive as a SWF File, but you will need to open it up within a browser.

Edit: I am not sure if saving the SWF file is going to work - as of right now I get it to open, see the models, and that is all I can do

Inspired by Jughead above, I present the Superteens:

attachment.php?attachmentid=27707&d=1210099699

Archie Andrews

attachment.php?attachmentid=27708&d=1210099720

Betty Cooper

attachment.php?attachmentid=27709&d=1210099861

Jughead Jones

attachment.php?attachmentid=27710&d=1210099882

Evilheart (Reggie Mantle)

attachment.php?attachmentid=27711&d=1210099902

Veronica Lodge

[ATTACH]27707[/ATTACH][ATTACH]27708[/ATTACH][ATTACH]27709[/ATTACH][ATTACH]27710[/ATTACH][ATTACH]27711[/ATTACH]

You included the E on Evilheart's chest, but where's the P on Pureheart's chest?

Wait. His costume was usually orange, not yellow. Hmmm. Maybe someone heard he had "P on his costume" and got the wrong idea...

You included the E on Evilheart's chest, but where's the P on Pureheart's chest?

Wait. His costume was usually orange, not yellow. Hmmm. Maybe someone heard he had "P on his costume" and got the wrong idea...

That's the color he was at the first website I saw him on. By the time I'd finished the drawing I didn't want to have to go back through and change everything. I didn't include the "P" on his uniform because it would have obscured the clasp of his cape (and, logically, it should be on the shirt beneath the clasp anyway). This program doesn't always give us the ability to do exactly what we want, so sometimes we have to fudge a little.

And in case anyone had forgotten, here's another:

attachment.php?attachmentid=27712&stc=1&d=1210105044

a.k.a.:

Marmaduke "Moose" Mason