A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

How's this?

attachment.php?attachmentid=31401&stc=1&d=1240694721

Well, you copied the Con girl just fine, but Ghost from Dark Horse is a lot different. What you did is about what I came up with. I came up with something closer with Heromachine. Even the Con Girl didn't get it right.

Then again, if she did, she probably would not have been allowed in the room! :D

Well, you copied the Con girl just fine, but Ghost from Dark Horse is a lot different. What you did is about what I came up with. I came up with something closer with Heromachine. Even the Con Girl didn't get it right.

Then again, if she did, she probably would not have been allowed in the room! :D

Pretty sure she'd have made it into mine.

You gotta accept that the application has its limits and that some characters cannot be adapted to it. If your Heromachine version is so much better, show it to us.

BTW did I tell you, that I don't even know the character. I just gave it a try from what I could find out with a few mouseclicks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ngc7293 View Post

Then again, if she did, she probably would not have been allowed in the room!

The pic of Ghost was pretty close.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_(Dark_Horse_Comics)

Has anyone ever used this one?

http://cpbintegrated.com/theherofactory/

It's a lot simpler than the FdH but it looks good and if you'd want a different look for your characters, give it a try. Unfortunately nothing turns up when I click finished. So this is the last pic I could get out of it.

Has anyone ever used this one?

http://cpbintegrated.com/theherofactory/

It's a lot simpler than the FdH but it looks good and if you'd want a different look for your characters, give it a try. Unfortunately nothing turns up when I click finished. So this is the last pic I could get out of it.

Clicking finished got me a comic cover with the concept on it. maybe you need a newer version of Flash?