A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

As promised....

The Yellow Centurion!

attachment.php?attachmentid=33028&stc=1&d=1258477936

The Charcoal Centurion!

attachment.php?attachmentid=33029&stc=1&d=1258477936

And since we're including villains in the count, I figured anyone would have to be villainous if he dresses like...

The Chromatic Centurion!

attachment.php?attachmentid=33030&stc=1&d=1258477936

Only villainous in terms of fashion sense. Probably why he got booted off the team. :D The cozzie's a real eyesore, BTW :(

Only villainous in terms of fashion sense. Probably why he got booted off the team. :D The cozzie's a real eyesore' date=' BTW :([/quote']When people see him, they flee in terror. They don't know who he is or what he can do; they just want to get away from that outfit!

I figure he's the Centurions' resident "goofball" villain. He's a scientist who figured out how to tap into the entire spectrum of Centurion powers, but he has so many choices he frequently forgets which one does what.

I recently re-discovered HeroFactory, and ended up spending an evening playing around with it...and it was FUN!

Unfortunately, I couldn't get the system to give me the "comic-book cover" this time; HeroFactory now requires an "authorized user" name and password before it'll activate the FINISHED button. :-(

So I made my own cover from a screen capture of the working screen.

Well I redid teh Cosmic page. Forgive me for taking small liberties with the artwork posted.

Also, before you click the link...Guess: I did one more Centurion, whose color

was the only one in the regular spectrum not covered yet.

Can you surmise which color ?

LINKY

Looks very cool. (Though you left the "r" out of Chromatic.)

Also... "Lord Heliotrope"? Not really a complaint, that, but it kind of makes me wonder.

lorddarkmatter.png

Lord Dark Matter

Emperor of the Infinite Reaches, Bane of Light, The Right Hand of Darkness, Entropy Incarnate, etc...

LDM is a fine looking villain - dark, intimidating, and epic. Very impressive.

Somebody hit Arc with the Rep stick for me, will ya?

tribunes.png

Tribunes of the Nth Legion of Infinity

The tribunes from left to right are:

Tribune Zek

Tribune Vrul

Tribune Asa

Tribune Rulf

Tribune Brekt

Note: The tribunes of the Nth Legion of Infinity, act as staff officiers to Legate Skorne.

Lord Dark Matter Emperor of the Infinite Reaches' date=' Bane of Light, The Right Hand of Darkness, Entropy Incarnate, etc...[/b']

is there some background or source for this cool stuff?

To me its like a cross-breed child of the DCU Crime Syndicate and the Necro-mongers from Riddick.

is there some background or source for this cool stuff?

To me its like a cross-breed child of the DCU Crime Syndicate and the Necro-mongers from Riddick.

Alas, poor Yorick, I'm afraid there isn't. I put this all together last night and today. I figured those Centurions needed a serious foe, so here you are.:)

For those more interested...A legate commanded a Roman Legion, and he was aided by a senior tribune, the camp prefect, and 5 tribunes.

The arm that Legate Skorne wears looks a lot like the arm of Silver Centurion, but I could be wrong. ;)

As for Lethal, I was going for something like a cross between Gamora and that chick from Star Trek.