A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: When Demons Rule

Alas, poor Yorick, I'm afraid there isn't. I put this all together last night and today. I figured those Centurions needed a serious foe, so here you are.:)

For those more interested...A legate commanded a Roman Legion, and he was aided by a senior tribune, the camp prefect, and 5 tribunes.

The arm that Legate Skorne wears looks a lot like the arm of Silver Centurion, but I could be wrong. ;)

Evil space warriors led by someone who stole the arm of the dying Silver Centurion? Oh, it is so on! Centurions, congregate!

(Now we just need someone to write, draw, and publish the book. ;) )

Now on to my latest creation:

Hellephant.png

That is one hell of a picture! :thumbup:

:D

Evil space warriors led by someone who stole the arm of the dying Silver Centurion? Oh' date=' it is so on! [b']Centurions, congregate![/b]

(Now we just need someone to write, draw, and publish the book. ;) )

I'll happily cover the writing part if you can get people for the drawing part. (For publishing, there's always places like lulu.com.)

...Now on to my latest creation: Hellephant

So this would be Ganesh's diabolical younger brother? ;-)

I like this one a lot, Legatus. It's another of your creative, mischievous and beautifully-executed characters -- and I STILL cannot Rep you! We'll just have to hope that it really is the thought that counts.

So this would be Ganesh's diabolical younger brother? ;-)

I like this one a lot, Legatus. It's another of your creative, mischievous and beautifully-executed characters -- and I STILL cannot Rep you! We'll just have to hope that it really is the thought that counts.

Thank you so very much, it's great to know that there is someone who likes my creations. It inspires me to do more.

Hellephant is not of Indian origin. In the Legatus Universe there is a Russian city in Siberia where a gate to hell was opened. The city was declared a war zone and is under siege from the Russian military since. Hellephant is one of the Demons roaming the streets of the city.

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

In the Legatus Universe there are several alien races. The most dangerous is probably the race of entities only known as Tyrants. These vastly powerful beings are scattered throughout the Galaxy. Every single one of them ruling at least a whole planet with an iron hand.

They seem to be a very long living species, and once every 50 years it's breeding time for them. During this time they all gather at a special place. It is unknown whether it their home planet or the home of their most powerful lord. Let's hope none of them ever finds a way to Earth.

TyrantMale.png