A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

I've found that playing with character design programs works a lot better when I have a sense of who it is I'm putting together, rather than just randomly combining things.

That said, here are two members of my Para-Elementals: Smoke (FIRE/AIR) and Magma (FIRE/EARTH), designed using Ammotu's Super Character Creator, on the deviantART site. I thought about mirroring one of the images to keep them from being identical in pose, but neither one looked right flipped.

In the wee small hours of this morning, I added some more of the Para-Elementals, and redid Smoke.

I've redone and replaced Magma. I wanted to give her a cape that reflected her semi-fluid nature...like Mudd's.

I've found that playing with character design programs works a lot better when I have a sense of who it is I'm putting together, rather than just randomly combining things.

That said, here are two members of my Para-Elementals: Smoke (FIRE/AIR) and Magma (FIRE/EARTH), designed using Ammotu's Super Character Creator, on the deviantART site. I thought about mirroring one of the images to keep them from being identical in pose, but neither one looked right flipped.

Very nice! I look forward to seeing the other two (Air/Water and Earth/Water) sometime. Repped, of course.

Actually, Pariah, there are SIX of them; Magma and Smoke, then Steam (WATER/FIRE), Mudd (WATER/EARTH), Mist (WATER/AIR) and Sandstorm (EARTH/AIR). And I'm very glad you liked them; Ammotu's character-builder, though limited, is awesome in what it does do.

And here's Mist, my favourite so far. I think it's the cape.

And here's Mudd.

I'm not really happy with her; though this was the best cape (especially the hem-line!), I didn't like the way it hung, and this time around the limited colour palette was a real problem.

It was bothering me enough that I eventually took Mudd into PaintShop and changed the colour of her cape. The end result pleases me a lot more; I think that now the cape looks like a landslide, an earth-wave caught in mid-motion, and cresting above her head....

Or at least, that's my fond hope. In any case, it's better. ;-)

EARTH and AIR: that would be Sandstorm, the fifth of my Para-Elementals.

Like Smoke, he's a flier; also like her, he would have been completely overshadowed by the huge angel wings available on Ammotu's Character Creator. So in both cases, I did something a bit different.

No conventional wings on either character now, but I tried to keep the impression of flight. I think Sandstorm flies more like a dragonfly.

A few minor touch-ups on Sandstorm, once I'd finished with Mudd. Bet you can't tell the difference. ;-)

Thank-you Legatus, thanks Kahuna's Brother; I'm delighted you found the idea of the Para-Elementals appealing. Of course, the pics really help shape the concept...but all I did was mix 'n' match them, courtesy of Ammotu at deviantART.

This Supers Creation "game" -- as he calls it -- is available in his account at deviantART.com, so please stop by and tell him you like his style. He puts these games together for his own amusement and posts them in his account for others to use...and he has more than just the Supers. Check out his "humanized versions of Transformers" game!

And as for my Para-Elementals: here's the last and the team leader, Steam. He rises....

I found a 6-pointed star design in the game, and used a little cut-and-paste to add it to all six of the characters. I'll update the attachments to show it, but not just now. Now is time for sleeping, yes?

Thank-you Legatus, thanks Kahuna's Brother; I'm delighted you found the idea of the Para-Elementals appealing. Of course, the pics really help shape the concept...but all I did was mix 'n' match them, courtesy of Ammotu at deviantART.

This Supers Creation "game" -- as he calls it -- is available in his account at deviantART.com, so please stop by and tell him you like his style. He puts these games together for his own amusement and posts them in his account for others to use...and he has more than just the Supers. Check out his "humanized versions of Transformers" game!

And as for my Para-Elementals: here's the last and the team leader, Steam. He rises....

I found a 6-pointed star design in the game, and used a little cut-and-paste to add it to all six of the characters. I'll update the attachments to show it, but not just now. Now is time for sleeping, yes?

actually its kauna's bro haven just cal me bubba i'm stii just bubba smith in all but username

CENTURIONS <<<---CLICK HERE

[b]Spectrums[/b] & Rotations:
============================
Crimson    Scarlet     Pink
Orange     Copper      Alabaster  
Yellow     Amber       Bronze 
Green      Emerald     Jade
Cerulean   Azure       Chrome  
Indigo     Crystal     Sapphire
Violet     Cobalt      Amethyst 

Other [b]Naturally Occurring[/b] Colors:
=================================
White      Silver      Ivory 
Black      Grey        Charcoal
Brown      Gold        Umber
{Nega}

[b]Candy Colors:[/b]  Mauve , Puce , Chromatic , Plaid , Vermilion,  Plum

I've always considered the para-elemental of Steam to be the cross between air and water, which you have labeled as Mist.

Instead of Steam, how about making your sixth para-elemental one of "burning" water -> Acid?

I've always considered the para-elemental of Steam to be the cross between air and water, which you have labeled as Mist.

Instead of Steam, how about making your sixth para-elemental one of "burning" water -> Acid?

Or "fire" water -> whiskey!

Wait... the para-elemental of alcohol would be rather... interesting.