A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Deleted from above' date=' reformatted, and now the pics are online instead of attachments. maybe that will help?[/size']

-----------------------------------------------------------

What can I say? I just like playing around with the darn thing.

The Dependable Superhero League

a.k.a. The Dislikeables

The team's initials "DSL" originally stood for "Dependable Superhero League", but after a few disastrous outings the citizenry and media alike began referring to them as the "Dislikeables".

AtomAnt.png

Atom Ant

Leader of the Dislikeables, Atom Ant's armored exoskeleton gives him the proportional strength of a human-sized ant, as well as providing flight and a variety of sensory abilities. Atom Ant has engaged a press agent to help offset the negative publicity their first efforts garnered.

Quote: "It was an accident! It happened years ago! I can't believe people are still bringing that up!"

Dangit! Some of those armor pieces aren't available for the women. :mad:

Just because it's fun:

Bad Girls

These loosely-associated radical feminists are plotting to overthrow the Male Pig Oppressor (MPO) by any means necessary to establish a peaceful, female-dominated society. Most of their lieutenants are radical feminists, but they have been known to exploit willing male volunteers as underlings and rank-and-file troops. These are referred to as "Male Members".

DraculasDaughter.png

Dracula's Daughter

Leader of the Bad Girls, it isn't certain whether Dracula's Daughter is a "true believer" or just exploiting the Bad Girls to advance her own agenda. Her powers are those of a powerful vampire, though it seems that she doesn't need to kill to feed. Her many lifetimes worth of experience have made her exceedingly knowledgeable, cunning and manipulative.

Quote: "Foolish child, did you really think you could thwart the queen of Darkness?"

TheWitch.png

The Red Witch

The Red Witch is the youngest and most idealistic of the group. Her powers seem to consist mostly of summoning and controlling other-dimensional creatures. She believes that the female-dominated society her group advocates will result in humanity reaching its full potential, that males as well as females will welcome the coming Female Dominion. At least that's what she tells herself when she finds herself strongly attracted by a well-constructed member of the "lesser" sex.

Quote: "You just don't get it, do you? Once relieved of the burden of rule, you men will become docile, peaceful, non-aggressive and happy! "

TheMonstersBride.png

eve, a.k.a. the Monster's Bride, a.k.a. Bride of the Monster

Eve was the creation of Doctor Frankenstein's grandson, Dr. Carl Victor, in 1935. While legend has it that he created Eve to be the bride of the monster created by his grandfather (Adam), in fact, Dr. Victor was simply trying to create an "improved" version of the monster. His theory was that the female brain is "naturally conditioned to respond to commands", and would result in a more docile creature. Unfortunately for the Doctor, not only was his theory incorrect, but his treatment of Eve gave her a very poor first impression of men. Her subsequent experiences once she escaped the Doctor's "custody" did nothing to persuade her otherwise.

Quote: "You think women are weak. Let me disabuse you of that notion right now!"

Hellcow.png

Hell-Cow

Hell-Cow is a mystical creature summoned by the Red Witch. Rather than return to her home dimension when her task was complete, Hell-Cow decided to remain with the Bad Girls for reasons which she alone knows. She has the ability to breathe fire.

Quote: "Mooooo!"

Suteamet.png

Sute-Amet

Sute-Amet is an egyptian princess/priestess whose magics have kept her alive for millennia. She carries a khopesh (Egyptian sword) and uses it for weaving her magic. She is also expert at wielding this sword as a weapon.

Quote: "You cannot stand before the might of sute-amet!"*

*Translation of "

SuteAmetQuote.png”: "You cannot stand before the might of Sute-Amet!"

GirlHitler.png

Girl Hitler

Girl Hitler was an admirer of Adolf Hitler, but came to the conclusion that Hitler's problem was that

a: he was male and

b: it was men who were holding back the superior race of women.

Initially, she just tried to get her views heard in Women's Studies class at college, but decided to start her own feminist terrorist group (the FemiNazis) when she was expelled due to failing grades.

Quote: “When the male world has been conquered, we will keep only what we need for breeding purposes and cheap, unskilled labor!”

I'd give you "recognized the source" rep but I have to spread it around some more before I can. Could somebody hit Susano with the rep stick for me?

Heh, I wasn't sure if you'd done that on purpose or not.