A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

I've tried this site several times with no success whatsoever. My pop-ups are unblocked, java is on and all I ever get is a white screen over the control panel page in the background. I noticed the page is in Portuguese but after using a translating program I still found no instructions. Any help would be appreciated.

villain image for the USA 5O

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37533[/ATTACH]

from the mid-west or south.

Swamps? Ozarks? Sewers of Atlanta ?

any or all name or back-story ideas welcome.

How about Cuelebre a Asturian(a region of northern Spain) dragon they are sometimes found guarding nymphs called Xanas. In my game the nymph and dragon are just two forms of the same creature used to lure prey.

cuelebre.jpg

Another USA-5O Villain:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37534[/ATTACH]

Any thoughts?

Name, M.O., Whereabouts?

maybe Parallel Killer (Serial's been done. To death)

Name: Love

MO: Targets institutions that aid large numbers of people, reason: unknown.

Whereabouts: Any major metropolitan area, likely after something nice happens.

Notes: Name inspired by: The Evil That Men Do

EARTHWORKS, with powers of elemental earth.

Seen here in her earth-avatar form, a dense, durable and appallingly strong humanoid shape made of rich, living earth. In this form, Earthworks is subtly faceted, with formed steel extrusions covering her hands, feet, shoulders and knees. Her "clothes" are sculpted out of the different-coloured soils that make up her body; her hair is one solid piece of shaped steel. Earthworks' eyes, like the accents on her boots, gloves and belt, are high-carat metallic gold.

so, a destroyer, eh?

intriguing.

In a sense, I think it/he works to stamp out hope and joy. Targeting institutions that represent these ideas gives him something tangible to destroy. One may ask why not take out hospitals and the answer is that too many people go there and suffer. Now what I'm not sure about is it's level of intelligence or true origin. Although for some reason I picture it relentless in it's goal and this may be why I find myself playing with pronouns.

VILLAIN #3 of X

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37539[/ATTACH]

another antagonist of the USA 5O.

where? motives?

X an elite team of assassins operating out of somewhere in northern Washington. Hiding behind full masks and body suits the X are will in to take on any job domestic or foreign. It is unknown where they acquired their tech but the X uses weapons far more advanced than the current military forces in the US.

3 as he has come to be known is perhaps the cruelest member of the X tormenting his victims and taunting foes. favorite tactics include crippling a target using proximity mines to allow him more to torture his opponents. This viciousness is seems excessive even for the X. To date he is the only member to be called out during a battle.

hordesoflight.png

Hordes of Light

Servants of the White Lady, Foes of the Force of Darkness

Sooo... I take it that you're already working on a pic of the White Lady?

Oh, yes, I've gotten the backstories for Grom Jabar and Techamachus posted in the

Cosmic Centurions thread. And while I've still got to come up with something for

Black Nova and Zorick Thule, before I do that, I'm going to do a couple of good guys

first (I get the feeling that if I don't do something for the other side, I'll be getting

the "Texas Oil Baron Treatment" -- and no, it wouldn't be a pleasant experience).

Major Tom 2009 :thumbup:

the girls look brilliant. Are they a coherent team ? focused ?

or do they just flail about ?

I wanted to do a drawing similar to the Nth Legion drawing but alas Paint sees white as transparent. So there were supposed to be a lot more of them.