A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Yet Another As Yet Unnamed Villain

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37545[/ATTACH]

Why does he oppose the USA5O Heroes?

What is his code-name? Powers?

The name on the file is Fallout, and I rather like that. He could be someone born in the wake of the Three Mile Island disaster, with powers of heat and radioactivity. As a side effect, he has ongoing health problems including a body temperature that's too hot for anyone to touch comfortably, keeping him out of any romantic relationships. He uses his powers to vent his frustrations on society, especially on those he sees as responsible for his condition -- power companies, proponents of nuclear power, those who blocked proper funding of the Harrisburg plant, the NRC, the NSA, and all Silver Age superheroes active in and around Pennsylvania at the time. (He also uses his powers for profitable crime, since revenge doesn't do very well for paying the bills.)

Been a while since I posted anything on this thread (too busy writing to fool around with HeroMachine) so here's a variation on one of my previous efforts which I haven't posted yet. I have no title for this one. No name, no background, nothing. Looks kinda neat, tho. I figure after "Aqua Buddha" I owe you guys something worth looking at....

attachment.php?attachmentid=37549&d=1291573208

Been a while since I posted anything on this thread (too busy writing to fool around with HeroMachine) so here's a variation on one of my previous efforts which I haven't posted yet. I have no title for this one. No name, no background, nothing. Looks kinda neat, tho. I figure after "Aqua Buddha" I owe you guys something worth looking at....

attachment.php?attachmentid=37549&d=1291573208

She looks like a good USA50 villain.

Let's call her Black Falcon. Siobahn Duncan is a true mad scientist -- or, more accurately, a deeply disturbed engineer. She built her weaponized flight-suit, mostly copying others' existing patents that never really went anywhere (and there are plenty of those to go around), because she wanted to go out and get the adrenaline rush that comes from maiming and killing people. She works as a freelance debt collector and assassin in the Chicago area.

She looks like a good USA50 villain.

Let's call her Black Falcon. Siobahn Duncan is a true mad scientist -- or, more accurately, a deeply disturbed engineer. She built her weaponized flight-suit, mostly copying others' existing patents that never really went anywhere (and there are plenty of those to go around), because she wanted to go out and get the adrenaline rush that comes from maiming and killing people. She works as a freelance debt collector and assassin in the Chicago area.

Hasn't she been posted before, under the monniker "Jet Black"? I seem to remember. . .

The name on the file is Fallout' date=' and I rather like that. He could be someone born in the wake of the Three Mile Island disaster, with powers of heat and radioactivity. As a side effect, he has ongoing health problems including a body temperature that's too hot for anyone to touch comfortably, keeping him out of any romantic relationships. He uses his powers to vent his frustrations on society, especially on those he sees as responsible for his condition -- power companies, proponents of nuclear power, those who blocked proper funding of the Harrisburg plant, the NRC, the NSA, and all Silver Age superheroes active in and around Pennsylvania at the time. (He also uses his powers for profitable crime, since revenge doesn't do very well for paying the bills.)[/quote']

He could also have a special type of AoE Energy Blast: by picking up any object of

opportunity and charging it with some of his radioactivity, and then throwing it so

that it detonates just above the battlefield, he can cover a fairly large area with a

rain of radioactive particles (fallout) which would do damage to anyone without LS:

Radiation.

Major Tom 2009 :shock: