A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Thanks, KB. Here's a little something for your trouble. :)

With all these cosmic bad guys showing up, it looks like we would use more space-faring heroes! He's not a Centurion, but he should fit the bill:

BuzzLYFH.png

To infinity....

Thanks, KB. Here's a little something for your trouble. :)

With all these cosmic bad guys showing up, it looks like we would use more space-faring heroes! He's not a Centurion, but he should fit the bill:

BuzzLYFH.png

To infinity....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37617[/ATTACH]

Sheriff Woodrow

A Fabrica Riddle:

What do you get when you take Male Outline #2 and give it the following:

Cabelo: #75, Sobrancelhos: #7, Olhos: #3, Nariz: #2, Boca: #12

Elmo: #70, Camisa A: #10 / B: #69, Peitoral: #53, Cintura A: #2 / B: #20, Calcas: #16,

Punhos: #15, Botas A: #12 / B: #34

A. Corte: #7, Ferramenta: #22 (move to left arm)

Answer: a Trojan Prince's worst nightmare... (:shock:)

Major Tom 2009 :eg:

You know that is the odd part. I uploaded the drawings using Google Chrome, which I'm using now and the drawings show up. However, when I switch to IE, which I assume you are using they don't. In fact the Hero Boards doesn't even show that I uploaded the files with them on it in IE. Go figure.

But to elucidate Vyvian is the blonde member of Burlesque and Cyndi is the girl on the other side of Helga. Burlesque is a trio of femme fatale hit women.

You know that is the odd part. I uploaded the drawings using Google Chrome, which I'm using now and the drawings show up. However, when I switch to IE, which I assume you are using they don't. In fact the Hero Boards doesn't even show that I uploaded the files with them on it in IE. Go figure.

But to elucidate Vyvian is the blonde member of Burlesque and Cyndi is the girl on the other side of Helga. Burlesque is a trio of femme fatale hit women.

OK, I see that now. I have to ask, though: does Helga really need those guns?

I mean, c'mon -- the woman (and I use that term loosely) puts the entire East

German womens' team to shame (when there was still such a thing, that is).

Major Tom 2009 :jawdrop:

In looking back over older posts, I came across this one, introducing one of my oldest characters - only the second one I'd ever created and played, in fact. Her name was Impulse, and she was a telekinetic, focus-enhanced telepath, and private investigator. I hadn't thought about her for a long, long time. She looks like this:

Impulse.png

It was good to see her again - good enough, in fact, that I was inspired to re-create the costume on the older, original Fábrica de Heróis app. So I did:

Impulse-1.png

Then, much to my surprise, I was looking through stuff on my hard drive and found a picture of Impulse that predates either of these two. Oddly enough, I can find no evidence of ever having posted that pic on this thread. Anyway, here is the oldest version:

ImpulsFH.png

So, which of the three do you all like best? Go ahead and be straight with me. I can take it! :)