A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Second costume' date=' but switch masks with the third one. And [i']maybe [/i]throw on the choker.

Okay, give this a look:

Impulse6.png

I shall call her: Impulse, version 6!

It occurred to me today that I could go completely Janet van Dyne with this character. Impulse Of The Week, anyone? :doi:

With all the wintry ice types, I better try my hand at balancing this:

hellfire2.jpg

HELLFIRE. Villain. Specializing in Area effects and fire constructs. I thought about giving him a flowing cape so he could cast a shadow like Batman, BUT. Its a lot more fun to let him conjure great bat-like wings of living fire.

And now for something completely different.

She was once a cheerleader for an NFL team in her home city. She was abducted by a now-forgotten evil genius and subjected to chemical and genetic manipulation. The strength of her body allowed her to survive the procedure, but her strength of will ultimately allowed her to influence her power set and resist his brainwashing. Using her heightened strength and agility and her newfound energy manipulation powers (energy 'pom poms'), she trashed the facility and escaped. Now she serves as a costumed protector of her home town, and while she no longer cheers for the team professionally, you can still find her at the game pretty much every Sunday afternoon in the fall. She is:

BroncGrl.png

Bronco Girl!

Its just a shame I can't find a hero creator that does female bricks that look like female bricks

I think the female brick template from HeroMachine2.5 is fairly good. The pic below is just a quick-and-dirty example -- no character concept, no detail, just the template. Still waiting on something like this for HMv3.

attachment.php?attachmentid=37681&d=1293209706

Okay, give this a look:

Impulse6.png

I shall call her: Impulse, version 6!

It occurred to me today that I could go completely Janet van Dyne with this character. Impulse Of The Week, anyone? :doi:

Version 6 looks perfect. But if you're thinking of working up one every week, you may think of getting more varied with your designs.

Version 6 looks perfect. But if you're thinking of working up one every week' date=' you may think of getting more varied with your designs.[/quote']

Oh, I can definitely do that. Different color combinations, for one thing. But it'll probably be after the New Year.