A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

I prefer the gray' date=' but something seems off about it. Maybe it's because it's on a plain white background, but it kind of looks like a black and white picture leaving me wondering what the colors are...[/quote']

I'd noticed the B&W photo effect. Given the powers, if it were my character, I'd be tempted to go with it for that reason alone. I'd also be tempted to add a power slot (assuming the GM didn't let me get away with it as a gimmick gimme) to change the color...

A couple of avian-themed characters for your consideration. First, a woman whose name pretty much says it all:

Firebird.png

Firebird!

Next, the guardian of Campaign City, the city's most mysterious masked crime fighter:

Cardinal.png

The Cardinal!

Enjoy!

Two more thoughts from NPR. This time a couple of NPCs...

Flurry...

There's another woman, hell, more of a girl judging by the acne on the chin under her mask. She's is wearing a costume that looks like she might have mugged a cheerleader for but seems REALLY excited to be here. She's also radiating a chill that has many scooting away from her.

and Nightowl...

There is another woman, oddly exotic, who seems to have REAL wings sprouting from her back, and talon like extentions on her finger nails. Her hair is feathered, but her costume is a pretty simple one piece. She's barefooted, and yes, even her toe nails have a slightly talon like appearance. Hard to tell her exact ethnic background.

Flurry01.JPGNightowl.JPG

When Vox Mundi talks' date=' [i']everyone[/i] listens... whether they want to or not.

VoxMundi-1.jpg?t=1303174275

Not sure what I think about this one; something looks slightly "off" but I'm not sure what.

Which art program are you using for this work? Could you provide a link if it is web-based?

Can't ignore our third NPC in NPR -- people might think I was only looking at the ladies... ;)

Mr Republic...

There's another man wearing a red white and blue outfit, highly patriotic looking. No powers on display though.

Mr+Republic.JPG

Can't ignore our third NPC in NPR -- people might think I was only looking at the ladies... ;)

Mr Republic...

Mr+Republic.JPG

Every time you talk about characters for NPR I keep thinking of National Public Radio...

I'm with bigbywolfe. What (apart frpm National Public Radio) is NPR?

Every time you talk about characters for NPR I keep thinking of National Public Radio...

I'm with bigbywolfe. What (apart frpm National Public Radio) is NPR?

New Protectors Rising.

(And it has that effect on us sometimes too. It's standard convention among a lot of us on Hero Central is to refer to campaigns by their initials in the chat and it sometimes carries over to other places as well.)

Aquatic's girlfriend has received some 'gifts' from his biological family and Poseidon in my Loose Ends (LE) campaign...

(the 2011 version of the Fabrica tool makes that armored sleeve much simpler than when I did the image of Aquatic wearing the same I posted previously)

Meghan+-+Warrior+Woman.JPG

The player who plays Karex has decided to move on to a new character

Karex , the old character and Meka Karex, the new character

karex.pngmeka.png

Meka Karex at full size compared to the Wardens and himself at regular size

meka-fullsize.png

For Kazei 5: from an alternate 'post-apocalyptic' future in the K5 universe. Low-powered Esper turned Street Samurai, as of yet I don't have a name for this one. Her character sheet is progress. She carries an authentic nodachi and a Remington Stormbreaker; she studies Kage-Ryu, her hair's green and she has no fashion sense whatsoever. (And apparently, she knocks holes in brick walls!) I think I might call her "Bad Penny."

BadPenny.jpg?t=1304395590

I know what you're thinking: when she runs out of ammo, how's she gonna hold up her pants?