A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Okay. I give up. How do you SAVE the darn things...

:help:: I couldn't figure out how to it on the hero-o-matic page, so I'll make a screenshot and copy it into photoshop. Then I cut out the character itself and save it.

:help:: I couldn't figure out how to it on the hero-o-matic page' date=' so I'll make a screenshot and copy it into photoshop. Then I cut out the character itself and save it.[/quote']

According to a friend who speaks Portuguese, there is no save feature at the moment. So screenshot and Photoshop (or similar) is the only possibility at the moment.

:help:: I couldn't figure out how to it on the hero-o-matic page' date=' so I'll make a screenshot and copy it into photoshop. Then I cut out the character itself and save it.[/quote']

I can't get it to save a screenshot, so I've been printing them and scanning them back in. Long way around, but only way I've found.

I can't get it to save a screenshot' date=' so I've been printing them and scanning them back in. Long way around, but only way I've found.[/quote']

What are you using for your screenshots? In Windows XP with Photoshop, I press CTRL+PrtScn, then open Photoshop, create a new image, and Paste.

I would like for it to be more clear that he's barefoot' date=' and his hair is in dredlocks, but best I could get.[/quote']

I'm surprised that with all the other options, they don't have one for bare feet.

Would also have preferred a vest with pockets to the Utility Belt. The lightsaber is purely symbolic, most high-tech item I could find for him to have in hand.
I thought the legs would be bigger... :)

Still, way surpasses my artistic capability. I'll have to fiddle with this when I get time...very cool.

I did up my characters from a certain online superhero game:

[ATTACH]27362[/ATTACH]

This one is Featherweight, my amateur boxing champ turned vigilante.

[ATTACH]27363[/ATTACH]

And this is Sister Voodoo, my two-bit thug with delusions of grandeur and a smattering of voodoo curses.

And there will be many more if someone doesn't stop me first. :sneaky::D

Yeah. The addiction is growing. Just in the past hour, I've done Black Adam, Mary Marvel, and my paladin PC from my weekly D&D game.

I need to make myself go to bed.

Here are the 3 characters from my current Champions game. The Marvels.

They have a common origin as tech heroes created by The Engineer. To this day, they're not sure if they escaped or if she let them think they did...

Shocker is an Electricity energy blaster and the team leader. Her suit helps her channel her powers. She can create pseudo physical "constructs" such as electrical cages and even a Tron-like "Light Cycle" that allows her extremely fast travel.

Kabuto is a power suit character in the tradition of Kamen Rider. He has multiform of different armors and abilities that he can change into via subspace teleportation. Shown here is his most common, all-purpose combat suit. Gets a lot of his power from a combination of the suit's speed and his martial arts prowess.

The Mechanic is another power wearer, but his suit is very much more direct and straight forward. Not shown here are the waldos that can deploy from his backpack. As well as a shield, gun, and other devices that he can wield. He is the team's technical expert and gadgeteer. Of them all, he has the best grasp of the technology behind their suits and powers. And is constantly in the shop coming up with new gadgets and tweaks to their suits.

(And BTW, I just ran the "Ultimate Snake Men" section of Sharper than a Serpent's Tooth this previous evening. They fought and defeated the Ultimates - by THEMSELVES! I had other NPC heroes in the wings I was ready to drop into the fight in order to assist them, but they fought smart and WAY out of their weight class! Extra XP and kudos to them!)