Just stand in his way and make a face now

Come on baby, upset Locomotive

The police SWAT teams can do it with ease

As he tries to bring the city to its knees

So come on, come on

Upset Locomotive with me !

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

I miss the time when creating someone with HeroMachine was easy

On some level, there are still certain things still easily done with HM3. It just depends on the complexity of the character design v. how much work you feel like putting into it. For example, I did this one in about 15 minutes:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44391[/ATTACH]

No reason. I was stuck at home with the flu and I was bored. (Apologies for the repeat of a previously posted character. It was either Robot Monster or Aqua-Buddha, and I promised never to post him again.)

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Zacharius Darkmoor, a former teacher at St. Merlin's and now its greatest enemy:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44403[/ATTACH]

Darkmoor was once the teacher in charge of instructing St. Merlin's students on how to recognize

and resist the Dark Arts; unfortunately, years of exposure to his subject matter eventually corrupted

him, causing him to become evil. When he nearly killed some of his students, the Headmistress had

no choice but to fire him, and he vowed vengeance for this "insult". Since then, he has attempted

on several occasions to infiltrate and corrupt members of the student body, hoping to create an

army of followers that will help him to gain great power with which to rule over others. His current

goals are many: to bring about the destruction of St. Merlin's, to either corrupt or kill Albus Pen-

dragon (he has recognized the youngster as being a threat to his long-term plans), and to claim

Lady Pendragon for his own.

Darkmoor's primary weapon is the eldritch Rod of Shadow; where and how he came into possession

of such a powerful artifact is as yet unknown at this time.

Major Tom 2009 :eg:

Minus 52 and counting...