A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

nar.png

Nar

Slave of el-Akrab

To the general public Nar is thought to be a supernatural being, an elemental, and thus not human. el-Akrab promotes this fiction to because it promotes fear into his enemies and gives him that much more control over Nar. Nar is in fact an uber-human who has power over fire. However, she denies her humanity and thinks of herself as a willing slave of el-Akrab. Furthermore, even with her immense powers she is not a member of the Central Counsel of the Red Scorpion Faction

Escrima

Member of the Central Counsel of the Red Scorpion Faction

Those are tonfa she is armed with. Escrima uses yantok which are just basically just straight pieces of rattan (although sometimes other woods are used and modern yantok might be constructed from metal or impact plastics)

Those are tonfa she is armed with. Escrima uses yantok which are just basically just straight pieces of rattan (although sometimes other woods are used and modern yantok might be constructed from metal or impact plastics)

It's really a limitation of the program. I tried to shrink down the bo stick but it didn't come out quite the way I wanted it. The tonfa was the closest to what I wanted.

Tried to post this last night and the internet kinda "disappeared" the whole thing. Hate it when that happens.

Anyway, I posted the images for the new PCs from my new Terracide adventure a few days ago, now here's a couple of the villains:

Serkahn Rukh, information broker and alien tech dealer:

Serkahn.jpg

And his deadly, mysterious bodyguard, Proserpina:

Proserpina.jpg

And of course, no science fiction setting is complete without a mad scientist.

Doctor Asa Busiris is an homage to Alastair Reynolds' Dr. Trintignant, one of the greatest "evil doctors" ever written. Busiris' experimental subjects have acquired the ability to function on Titan worlds; breathing methane at cryogenic temperatures. They've also acquired "that innsmouth look" in the process. The doctor himself is still mostly human.

Edited to add: He will be played by Tom Waits when the movie comes out.

Asa.jpg

I'm baaaack!

Most of my pics lately have been for the Offspring Superdraft thread, but I've finally

gotten around to doing some for this thread, and I've just gotten my latest set back

from The Arc (thanks again, BTW).

Here's the first of the new pics -- a Russian superhero with powers of growth and

superstrength called Antares:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44823[/ATTACH]

Major Tom 2009 :cool:

Minus 34 and counting...