A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Well' date=' I knew he couldn't be a [i']goddess[/i]... ;)

You can never be sure what's under the armor. I had a character in a group once where the brick was a bulky powered-armor type. Turned out there was a little 5' 2" redheaded girl inside. (She was an engineer and had built the armor to fight VIPER and avenge her father's death or some such.) It was a fun moment when the rest of the team found out the secret.

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Another hero(ine) today...

She was banned from competitive fencing when it was discovered that she had an exceptional gene, the kind that could grant her uncanny speed and agility, which would constitute an unfair competitive advantage. As it turns out, the gene in question did just that--and more. It gave her the ability to step 'between' places, or, in common usage, to teleport. She decided to use her superhuman abilities along with her sword fighting skills to fight crime. She is...

Riposte.png

Riposte!