A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

A creepy-looking superhero for Champions and Dark Champions campaigns -- the Dhamphir:

attachicon.gifDhamphir.jpg

Like a certain other "daywalker", Dhamphir has all of the powers of a vampire, but none of the

weaknesses -- which makes it even easier to scare the bejesus out of the criminal element of

his home city.

And he's one of the good guys... :fear:

Major Tom 2009 :shock:

This one kind of makes me think of Vampiro, who's an Eternal luchadore. He was a one-off character from the Thor comic...

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080416230105/marveldatabase/images/9/94/Vampiro_%28Eternal%29_%28Earth-616%29.jpg

This one kind of makes me think of Vampiro, who's an Eternal luchadore. He was a one-off character from the Thor comic...

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080416230105/marveldatabase/images/9/94/Vampiro_%28Eternal%29_%28Earth-616%29.jpg

You know, I look at that picture and I hear the joke line (in an imitation of Herve Villechazes' voice):

"No! I am the Batman!"

Major Tom 2009 :snicker:

The Home Guard, a superhero team for the UK of the Champions Universe:

John Bull.jpg Lady Brittania.jpg Paladin.jpg Harrier.jpg Arcanis.jpg

From left to right, the membership of the Home Guard is as follows:

John Bull, the leader of the team and a mystical embodiment of the British Isles; Lady Brittania, a woman possessing

superhuman strength, speed, and the power of flight; Paladin, a technological genius who wears a power-armor battle-

suit of his own design and wields a sword capable of generating an energy-field around itself; Harrier, a young woman

possessing the power of winged flight and retractable claws of an unknown alloy that can slice through virtually any

known substance; and, finally, Arcanis, a master of the mystic arts and occult lore of the British Isles.

The Home Guard also has a counterpart which exists on the alternate Earth known as British World.

Major Tom 2009 :cool:

Love Paladin. :thumbup:

Here's another superteam from elsewhere on Champions Earth -- Sabra Force, a group of native-born

Israeli metahumans who protect their homeland from supervillains and terrorists. The three known mem-

bers of the group are, from left to right:

post-10891-0-46079400-1433185947_thumb.jpgpost-10891-0-41719200-1433185964_thumb.jpgpost-10891-0-91242200-1433185982_thumb.jpg

Samson, the leader of the group, possesses superhuman strength (more than enough to lift 100 tons)

and -- due to an energy field generated by his body's cells -- virtual invulnerability to most forms of damage;

Delilah, a young woman who has the power to "seduce" others (men only) into doing her bidding, through

the use of mind-control pheremones; and Golem, a man who has the power to transform himself into an

eight-foot tall humanoid composed of "living granite" possessing incredible strength and resistance to

damage.

(EDIT: yes, I know that, strictly speaking, the original Delilah wasn't an Israelite, but a Philistine; given the

particular power set of Sabra Force's sole female member, however, Delilah was the only code name

that made sense.)

Major Tom 2009 :cool:

raptor_zpsykb8rngp.png

Raptor

Raptor is done with FH16 Beta version.

Just tried to use FH16, but all I was able to do was to bring up the basic body template. What do you do to

get it to show other things from the selection menus? It's more than a little frustrating to want to make some-

thing with this and not be able to.

Major Tom 2009 :confused:

Just tried to use FH16, but all I was able to do was to bring up the basic body template. What do you do to

get it to show other things from the selection menus? It's more than a little frustrating to want to make some-

thing with this and not be able to.

Major Tom 2009 :confused:

Instead of clicking on the Body section, instead click on Thorax instead and go from there...My biggest beef is that he's only releasing the Super model, and not the Amazon...