A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

I finally figured out where the transparancy function is on FdH16. In the section where the color palette is, there are

boxes next to the first and second color choices, with the number 100 in all of them. By clicking on the 'down' box,

you can reduce the 'solidity' of a chosen part, such as the glass dome piece (a square-shaped piece with rounded

corners at the top and a round bulge at the bottom) in the Helm 2 menu. I found that out yesterday when I was doing

the pic of Princess Aquaria for the Defenders of Sol part of the Create A Hero Team thread, and accidentally clicked

on the button a few times before I saw the head start to show through the helm piece.

Hope that this is of use to my fellow perusers of FdH16.

Major Tom 2009 :cool:

Here's a Fdh16 version (two, actually) of my old character -- Powerstar:

post-10891-0-16088900-1437116883_thumb.jpgpost-10891-0-21832400-1437116909_thumb.jpg

When in his native universe and time period (the Champions Universe), he looks as he does in the

first pic. When in alternate universes or time periods, however, he not only wears a mask but also

uses a small part of his power to make his eyes glow (not unlike how the Green Lanterns' eyes are

disguised by their power).

Major Tom 2009 :cool: