A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

I'm guessing that these guys are a nod to a certain servant class that used to serve a hidden metahuman

society in the Marvel Universe?

Major Tom 2009 :sneaky:

Most of these images are just for background. I'm working on the background of Vole. She was a part of Projekt Oase or Project Refuge. Projeckt Oase was an effort at the end of WWII by the Nazi to steal away uberhuman (metahuman) fetuses. The nazi's built a secret base on an island in the Great Slave Lake in Canada. After fleeing Europe they settled down to wait for orders from Menegle. Werner was the head of the project and his was aided by the Governess,  a robot built by one of the Nazi scientists. As for the Beta Primitives, they were made from the sailors who treked with them to the lake. Later when Werner didn't recieve any orders from Mengele that he started to active some of the uberhumans he had. The 1st successful was Marten, but he proved uncontrollable. Later they actived Vole. When Vole was in her teens she was rescued by Pounder and Mad Dog Muldoon.

post-10891-0-09622600-1473807220_thumb.jpg

Coldfire

I've been trying lately to redo some of my earlier FdH pics (which I lost access to when my original

laptop's screen got broken somehow), so here's the first of the new version pics. IIRC, she's from

the same campaign as another character called Morningstar (I think the PC group was called the

New Champions, but I don't remember who originally created and posted the character of Cold-

fire).

Major Tom 2009 :cool:

Here's a villainess whose particular mutant powers -- pheromone-based powers of mind control and

seduction -- make her especially dangerous:

post-10891-0-81464000-1474109020_thumb.jpg

Mistress Dominique

Dominique's power enables her to manipulate or seduce most men (her power only works on men; however,

metahuman males with powers which grant them immunity to biological or chemical agents are safe from her

powers) into doing or giving her whatever she wants. Her 'legitimate' business front -- that of a 'gentlemen's

club' whose members all wear masks whenever they're attending in order to preserve their anonymity for a

few hours while they enjoy some feminine companionship -- allows her free and unrestricted access to some

of society's most influential and powerful men.

Major Tom 2009 :eg:

In recent years, a mystic force of great power has begun to manifest itself within the boundaries

of the British Isles, a force that only appears whenever a great evil threatens both the land and

the innocent who call it home. At such times, this force chooses a mortal host through whom it

can work, enabling said host to use its great powers; while most of these hosts have been men,

on occasion this mystic force has chosen to manifest itself within a female host. Regardless of

whether the host is male or female, this force always causes the host to appear as an armored

warrior possessing speed and strength superior to that of any normal human being, while also

possessing a martial prowess that is second to none. On the one occasion when law-enforce-

ment officers were able to ask the being who he was, he replied with the following statement:

"I am the Pendragon, and I stand ever ready to defend the Realm against those who would seek

to ravage it, or to oppress the innocent who dwell within it."

In the weeks and months since making that statement, the Pendragon has appeared on a number

of occasions to battle supervillainous threats to the British Isles; with few exceptions, these threats

have been individuals or groups with ties to VIPER or one of its front organizations. Thus far, the

Pendragon has prevailed in every such instance.

post-10891-0-61696200-1474112299_thumb.jpg

The Pendragon

The force that creates the Pendragon is similar to what is known to certain cosmic entities as the Uni-Power,

which on the Earth of the Marvel Universe manifests itself within a human being in a time of crisis, granting

said being the powers and uniform of the superhuman champion known as Captain Universe. Like the Uni-

Power, the force which creates the Pendragon moves from one host to the next, and -- so far as is known --

has never manifested itself within the same host more than once. Unlike the Uni-Power, however, the force

which creates the Pendragon has not yet manifested itself within a host already in possession of metahuman

abilities of his or her own; it is unknown what the end result of such an occurence would be at this time.

Major Tom 2009 :cool:

Here's a villainess whose particular mutant powers -- pheromone-based powers of mind control and

seduction -- make her especially dangerous:

attachicon.gifMistress_Dominique.jpg

Mistress Dominique

Dominique's power enables her to manipulate or seduce most men (her power only works on men; however,

metahuman males with powers which grant them immunity to biological or chemical agents are safe from her

powers) into doing or giving her whatever she wants. Her 'legitimate' business front -- that of a 'gentlemen's

club' whose members all wear masks whenever they're attending in order to preserve their anonymity for a

few hours while they enjoy some feminine companionship -- allows her free and unrestricted access to some

of society's most influential and powerful men.

Major Tom 2009 :eg:

so it doesn't work on lesbians?

does it work on gay men?