A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

With over 400 posts you might have changed platforms, but I'm going with your still using the original platform. Am I missing a way to read it in English, or is there no way to read it in another language?

Depends on which Fabrica you area using. The one I use is 2011 version, which has Portuguese/English headings.  

This one was definitely one of Pariah's A/T-style pics:

post-10891-0-22643200-1477187709_thumb.jpg

Vixen

I imagine that there'd be more than a few villains who'd like to be plagued by this Curse of Capistrano ( :sneaky: )...

(This should be considered a modern-day version of Vixen, given that she's wearing what would be considered a

Distracting Costume, and wielding a katana.)

Major Tom 2009 :snicker: 

Here are a few more of The Arc's character pics, this time from his Grand Gulag group and redone

in FdH2011 format. Most of them had already-existing pics that I was able to use as references for

my versions, while others are basically my interpetations of characters that I only saw written refer-

ences for.

Here's one of those from the second category:

post-10891-0-65194200-1477190011_thumb.jpg

Doctor Grey Matter

From what I remember of the Doctor's description, he was basically a 'brain in a bubble' following an

experiment (I think it had to do with nanotechnology, but I'm not sure). So I decided to take an 'Arnim

Zola'-type approach with his design, in that I made the pic with his brain in an upper-mounted glass

dome (suspended in an oxygenated nutrient solution), with a robotic 'face' on the middle front of his

mechanical 'body'. The body itself is supported by an anti-gravity field (the glowing blue oval on the

bottom) reverse-engineered from alien technology, and is able to change direction and facing by

means of an internal array of gyroscopes mounted at 'face' level. Four robotic 'arms' are mounted

on the rear of his 'body', and are each tipped with a three-fingered 'hand'; this allows Doctor Grey

Matter to physically handle objects, albeit in a limited way. The Doctor is also able to use these

arms offensively; he does so by grabbing his target and conducting an electrical charge through

them. The charge is of sufficient intensity to stun a normal human being.

Doctor Grey Matter's mechanical 'body' is armored, and is capable of withstanding .50-caliber machine

gun fire; he is, however, working on a new design for his 'body', one that will have a built-in force field

generator.

Major Tom 2009 :eg:

Here's someone else that was mentioned in connection with the Grand Gulag; I decided to do her pic

in a style that was partially reminiscent of a certain member of a current cinematic superteam:

post-10891-0-40909100-1477192864_thumb.jpg

White Widow

The symbol on the left breast of her uniform is of a white hourglass symbol with a downwards-facing spider

superimposed upon it.

Major Tom 2009 :cool: