A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, Major Tom 2009 said:

Here's a new supervillain pic -- one that should tell any aquatic superheroes that it's not safe to go back in the water...

Megalodon.jpg.0d31404bb205d4ce9dfb219bc0062938.jpg

Megalodon

(Let's see Jason Statham try to deal with this bad boy [:eg:]…)

Major Tom 2009 ?

Oh, when the shark bites...

If you think that is scary, you should think about how many monsters are outside the water!

• 4 weeks later...

Just got through with a couple of new pics tonight -- an updated one of The Arc's mystic academy characters*, and a somewhat

nicer one from Enforcer84 (from about ten years ago, for which I didn't have a pic due to the lack of the appropriate tools at the

time.

First up is my take on a renegade teacher of the Dark Arts -- especially if he'd chosen to embrace the Darkness in its entirety:

Shadowmaster.jpg.f13930b012535ec66c4adb653275e1bb.jpg

Shadowmaster (a.k.a. Zacharius Darkmoor)

(*At least, I think the original was one of The Arc's; it's possible this was one of my contributions to his thread)

Major Tom 2009 :eg:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's an Atlantean character with a bit of a twist -- Lady Mokarra, Atlantis' official ambassador to the surface world...

who also has the misfortune to have a lycanthropic alter-ego:

Mokarra.jpg.57ec469e277e8a38423af8e097b7b79a.jpg

In her normal form, Mokarra looks like your average (drop-dead gorgeous) Atlantean female; it's when "the Beast" is upon

her that she looks like the shark-woman to the left of the pic -- taller, heavier, and much stronger (not to mention extremely

fast and vicious in the water...:jawdrop:).

Oh, when the shark bites...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a bit of perverse inspiration yesterday after watching a golf tournament on TV; one of the competitors was wearing a shirt with

the names of some of his sponsors on it, one of which got my attention. And so, without further ado, I present to you...

Psycho_Bunny.jpg.a69087877428e07c0992bc660ee16f90.jpg

Psycho Bunny!

There goes Psycho Cottontail,

Stalking 'long the Bunny Trail (*SHWACK* AAAAAGGHHH!!!)

2 hours ago, Major Tom 2009 said:

I had a bit of perverse inspiration yesterday after watching a golf tournament on TV; one of the competitors was wearing a shirt with

the names of some of his sponsors on it, one of which got my attention. And so, without further ado, I present to you...

Psycho_Bunny.jpg.a69087877428e07c0992bc660ee16f90.jpg

Psycho Bunny!

There goes Psycho Cottontail,

Stalking 'long the Bunny Trail (*SHWACK* AAAAAGGHHH!!!)

More like Peter Rottentail,

except he is no zombie rabbit man.

13 hours ago, Pariah said:

Hmm, you're right. It is missing something without the blue. And I forgot to put the logo on.

Next iteration....

WebGirl3.png

Wonder how it would look with the gloves/boots in blue.

Since I may steal the pic for a villain, I'm offering up the character and name:  Orb Weaver, the Magic VPP Blaster for team Arachnaphobia.  

8 hours ago, Christougher said:

Wonder how it would look with the gloves/boots in blue.

Since I may steal the pic for a villain, I'm offering up the character and name:  Orb Weaver, the Magic VPP Blaster for team Arachnaphobia.  

I can put together a version with the gloves and boots in blue later today, if you'd like.

I had another thought for a name: Spiderella.

On 8/13/2019 at 9:15 PM, Christougher said:

I have a couple of spider-lady pictures that I've considered using as a villain. I'll post them tomorrow when I'm at an actual computer. You'd be welcome to use them too, if you'd like.

Edit: Here they are. Enjoy!

Spiderella1.png     Spiderella2.png

• 6 months later...