A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Oh' date='Chris-M,I've noticed that you've only given us FOUR illos-where's the fifth?[/quote']

Huh? All five of them show up when I look at that post (I assume you're talking about the Circle, right?). Who are you not seeing there?

Not bad. A little too bright for my tastes (but I tend towards a muted palette' date=' I've noticed), but a very worthwhile adaptation.[/quote']

I probably should have checked out what color 'teal' actually was in the first place. This should be a little closer...

Here's my wife's character for my upcoming campaign. Oracle (Dr. Alexandria Booker, Professor of Classics) channels the power of the goddesses Athena, Artemis, and Aphrodite, but only one at a time. Depending on which goddess she channels, her appearance changes, slightly.

2729474023_d3d85d8260.jpg?v=0

Aspect of Athena

2730306714_8d3793c182.jpg?v=0

Aspect of Artemis

2729473843_0fa82691ef.jpg?v=0

Aspect of Aphrodite

2729473733_5cc3d837ee.jpg?v=0

Dr. Alexandria Booker

I just finished watching as much Justice League as I could find on the web and decided to do yet another analogue to the JLA. This time, the Freedom League of America was a response to the Axis superteam composed of Nietzsche-mann (Kal-L landed in Bavaria in this universe), Die Fledermaus (Batman), La Furia (Wonder Woman, Italian-style), (Hayabusa-San, or Japanese Hawkman), and 精神の孤 (Spirit-fox, a semi-human sorceress).*

The Freedom League of America:

Luthor.pngSiberianTigress.pngGoldenDragon.png

Luthor: an American Scientist whose eexperiments with glowing green crystals endowed him with superpowers of his own, including super-strength, incredible durability and endurance, plust the ability to emit radiation from his eyes that can heat objects and seems to be poisonous to Nietzsche-mann.

Siberian Tiger: An exotic beauty on loan from "Uncle Joe", she is almost as powerful as Luthor but has much quicker reflexes.

Golden Dragon: Born in America to Chinese parents, Golden Dragon uses his brilliant mind, extraordinary martial training, and useful gadgets to wreak havoc on the criminal world.

Eclipse.pngSolomonG.png

Eclipse: Half-shadow himself, he walks on the border between light and shadow, interposing himself between the creatures of darkness and those they seek to harm.

Solomon G-man: An FBI agent who was killed in the line of duty and dumped into a mystical swamp. Brought to life on a Tuesday by magics unknown, He calls himself Solomon G-man. He is a terror to those who would harm the innocent.

Sapphire.pngGirlRilla.png

Sapphire: Sapphire came into possession of a mystical ring that gives her a variety of telekinetic powers. It must be charged periodically from a Sapphire Lantern that came with the ring.

Girl-Rilla: Once only a nurse to a famous surgeon, Girl-Rilla has the ability to transform into an 8-foot-tall Gorilla, in which form she combats crime. Although she is supernaturally tough, agile and strong, she will usually try to talk evildoers into giving up in the hope she won't have to beat them senseless (again).

* I'll do these other guys later. Can someone who reads Japanese please check Hayabusa and Kitsune to see if I have the right characters? Babelfish doesn't seem to be able to translate these characters into english so I have no idea whether these translations are quite correct.

Here's my wife's character for my upcoming campaign. Oracle (Dr. Alexandria Booker, Professor of Classics) channels the power of the goddesses Athena, Artemis, and Aphrodite, but only one at a time. Depending on which goddess she channels, her appearance changes, slightly.

Aspect of Athena

Aspect of Artemis

Aspect of Aphrodite

Dr. Alexandria Booker

impressive

While I think, that it is a good concept, I don't agree with the multiple looks idea, and how you envisioned it. It's just a change of hair color.

Come on, you can do better than that. Not impressive! Sorry!

While I think, that it is a good concept, I don't agree with the multiple looks idea, and how you envisioned it. It's just a change of hair color.

Come on, you can do better than that. Not impressive! Sorry!

I am not the creator of the character. I'm just the guy who likes playing around with online toys. If you wish to take it up with The Missus, feel free. Just bear in mind, she's a lot meaner than I am.

Me is very, very afraid of Madams and Missuses...

So me wants not to question their decisions...:D

A bit more explanation is probably worthwhile. With the way the character plays (it's a multiform), it's easiest for her to denote which Aspect Oracle is channeling by way of her counter on the map. Since my counters only allow for head shots, that pretty much leaves hair color as the most obvious was of distinguishing them.

So, there's a practical side as well.

A bit more explanation is probably worthwhile. With the way the character plays (it's a multiform), it's easiest for her to denote which Aspect Oracle is channeling by way of her counter on the map. Since my counters only allow for head shots, that pretty much leaves hair color as the most obvious was of distinguishing them.

So, there's a practical side as well.

Maybe changing the mouth, eyes and nose may add at least a subtle difference as we are stuck with only on head.

Guest steamteck

Aspect of Athena

Aspect of Artemis

Aspect of Aphrodite

Dr. Alexandria Booker

Very nice but not to geek out too much but in classical myth Athena was the blond and Aphrodite had dark hair. ( I know you adapted for a modern audience but it always bugs me.) I do like the concept.

the Axis superteam:

Nietzschemann (Kal-L landed in Bavaria in this universe), Die Fledermaus (Batman), La Furia (Wonder Woman, Italian-style), 隼 (Hayabusa-San, or Japanese Hawkman), and 精神の孤 (Spirit-fox or Kitsune, a semi-human sorceress).*

Nietzschemann.pngDieFledermaus.pngFuria.png

Hayabusa.pngKitsune1.png

*You see? I said I'd do these guys later and guess what? It's later! :D

Oh , Frizbee from Enemies One.

I only have classic enemies

==============================================

Egyptoid: Where's my props for Blue-Tooth? come on, that's got

to be the funniest thing some of you have read all week.

Enforcer: Shut up Egyptoid, and get back to work on the USA heroes.