A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Nietzsche-Man needs a big mustache and I hope he's not suffering from pneumonia.:D

I don't like Fabrique du Herois' mustaches, and wasn't doing a portrait of Nietzsche anyhow. Nothing against mustaches (I wear one) but Fabrique du Herois' 'staches obscure the character's mouth in nearly every case.

A Nazi Superhero would have to embody the ideal of the "master race" being fit to rule over the weak (and would have to be fanatically loyal to the Nazi leadership not to be considered a threat). DC Comics' Superman character was sort of an opposite to the Ubermann, a champion of the weak and oppressed rather than a lord and master over all. The Nazis would have viewed (approvingly) their superman as a dire wolf among wolves, preying upon the sheep that lesser men are, at least in their philosophy). Besides, Nietzsche had dark hair and Nazi Germany's main superhero would have to be bonde and blue-eyed. If not, then Nietzschemann would have to wear a hood and goggles to protect his identity and hide his dark hair and possibly-not-blue eyes.

very cool.

is there a link to this program somewhere?

You can find the app here. Go to the bottom of the page and click on the CRIAR!!! button.

There is a "user guide" that Chris-M, another poster here, wrote up. It's found here.

very cool.

is there a link to this program somewhere?

The first post in this thread, as a matter of fact (though it may forward to the current site). :D

It's only usable on the web. It's not available for download.

The first post in this thread, as a matter of fact (though it may forward to the current site).

It's only usable on the web. It's not available for download.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parole Board Member #1: Good morning.

Egyptoid: Morning.

Parole Board Member #1: Please state your name for the record.

Egyptoid: Ell Egyptoid.

Parole Board Member #1: Thank you. Mr. Egypt, the purpose of this hearing is to determine, whether, if released, you are likely to break the law again. While this was your first conviction, you have been implicated, though never charged, in over a dozen other confidence tricks and frauds. What can you tell us about those?

Egyptoid: As you say, ma'am, I was never charged.

Parole Board Member #2: Mr Egypt, what we're trying to find out is was there a reason you chose to commit this crime, or was there a reason you simply got caught this time.

Egyptoid: My wife left me. I was upset. I fell into a self-destructive pattern.

Parole Board Member #3: If released, is it likely you'd fall back into a similar pattern?

Egyptoid: She already left me once. I don't think she'd do it again just for kicks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a 5 point contact in the hacking world who knows things.

But you are in essence correct, the Fabrica Herois is not available for download :sneaky:

qVerde.jpg

Starring Ving Rhames as Egyptoid

I believe I introduced one of my characters, Morningstar, a while back. She looks like this:

attachment.php?attachmentid=28210&d=1212245154

Well, at last night's gaming session, there was a mind controller among the villains. And EVERY SINGLE TIME one of my teammates was controlled and commanded to attack their teammates, guess who the target ended up being? That's right, Morningstar.

So this morning, she's designed a new costume:

MStarTgt.png

:mad:

Last time I used the Braintrust in my game, Lynx and Mr Zombie were captured. Keeping with the general 'freakshow' mentality the Overbrain has (and give him an opportunity to focus a little more on cybernetics and robotics) he has 'recruited' Halfjack from VIPER and twisted his psych lims a little....

(ps: Hermit, feel free to pretend you haven't read this yet if it hasn't come up in game... ;))

Note: I'm not creative enough to attempt the scarring that should be present on Halfjack's 'human' half...

Last time I used the Braintrust in my game, Lynx and Mr Zombie were captured. Keeping with the general 'freakshow' mentality the Overbrain has (and give him an opportunity to focus a little more on cybernetics and robotics) he has 'recruited' Halfjack from VIPER and twisted his psych lims a little....

(ps: Hermit, feel free to pretend you haven't read this yet if it hasn't come up in game... ;))

Note: I'm not creative enough to attempt the scarring that should be present on Halfjack's 'human' half...

pick one of the textures from the menu across the bottom, or just one of the skin texture choices in the first set of menus?

First submission to this thread (altho I've done a bunch for the Dark Champions for the 50 states thread )

A flying power-suit, with force-wall projectors. Unfortunately for the designer, despite the elegance of the design, and snappy paint job, it also killed him on his first flight out, and the suit's AI has been running on automatic ever since.

But I'm damned if I can think of a name for it.

A flying power-suit, with force-wall projectors. Unfortunately for the designer, despite the elegance of the design, and snappy paint job, it also killed him on his first flight out, and the suit's AI has been running on automatic ever since.

But I'm damned if I can think of a name for it.

Deadstick