A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

First submission to this thread (altho I've done a bunch for the Dark Champions for the 50 states thread )

A flying power-suit, with force-wall projectors. Unfortunately for the designer, despite the elegance of the design, and snappy paint job, it also killed him on his first flight out, and the suit's AI has been running on automatic ever since.

But I'm damned if I can think of a name for it.

"Hey! Who turned out the lights?"

Two I cooked up. The first is a rendition of the Spectre. The second is another character of mine called Eagle's Cry. A ptiy I couldn't make him look more like Nighthawk, considering the rivalry he has with him. ("You stole my schtick!" "Buh. Who the hell are you?")

"Hey! Who turned out the lights?"

Ouch. Hmm, I wonder how much Summon Vashta-Narada would cost points-wise, for Vitus? I'm sure we could persuade Sundog they're really ravenous piranha-mites :D

Two I cooked up. The first is a rendition of the Spectre. The second is another character of mine called Eagle's Cry. A ptiy I couldn't make him look more like Nighthawk' date=' considering the rivalry he has with him. ("You stole my schtick!" "Buh. Who the hell are you?")[/quote']

And you know, apart from the colour of the hood that's exactly the outfit I put together the Specter myself!

( I did do one for Jasmine. Des didn't like it :( )

has anyone used City of Heros Character Creator? I downloaded it the other night and changed the language from Korean to English and vua'la all the perks of CoH character creation looks without the.. game. I can try to find the link if anyone wants it..

has anyone used City of Heros Character Creator? I downloaded it the other night and changed the language from Korean to English and vua'la all the perks of CoH character creation looks without the.. game. I can try to find the link if anyone wants it..

Please do!

Please do!

Please don't. That software is not legal in the U.S. Links to it will be removed.

The City of Heroes character creator was posted here once already' date=' and taken down due to copyright concerns. It would probably be a good idea to go ahead and remove the link now before a moderator has to.[/quote']

Already done.

Can someone get us back on topic by posting some portraits?

Hey, last time I posted an image, I was told to cut it out.... :winkgrin:

Anyway, I created and posted this in the "Foxbat Went a Courtin'" thread. This is Foxbat's blushing bride, Foxbette.

attachment.php?attachmentid=29146&d=1219076432

Crystal is a woman who can transform her body into a diamond-like form. This gives her not only superhuman strength and resistance to injury, but also to ability to blind opponents temporarily when fighting in direct sunlight.

CrystlFH.png

Stephen "Red Jack" MacBride and Kelly "Blue" Summers. Red Jack is a flying energy projector, and Blue is a mentalist. I haven't worked out their powers or character sheets; they exist more in story space than game space at the moment.

They're partners, protectors of Edge City. Blue is the granddaughter of George "Captain Justice" Sterling, who disappeared suddenly fifty years ago and reappeared today, catapulted forward in time.

Crystal is a woman who can transform her body into a diamond-like form. This gives her not only superhuman strength and resistance to injury, but also to ability to blind opponents temporarily when fighting in direct sunlight.

CrystlFH.png

Repped...there aren't many things more dangerous than a Brick you can't see :thumbup: .