A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

This is my campaign's band of space pirates:

Doron : interim captain as long as Black Cloud is imprisoned on Reykjavik 4; he is an intergalactic adventurer and treasure hunter; and he is the son of ...(put in name of real bad guy, e.g. Thanos)

Atair : pilot and navigator; oldest member of the crew, forcefield projector; a silent man with lots of secrets

Red Crow : mutant martial artist from Earth

Dark Tiger : 9' tall alien, with fangs and superstrength; a rebel on his home planet

Chamberlain : robot; the looks and manners of C3P0 and the computer skills of R2D2; that and the offensive capabilities of Ultron

More space pirates: (working title: Corsairs)

Pleasure: a.k.a Pleasure Slave 315; serves as the medical doctor for the crew

Mechanina: a female, reprogrammed Mechanon from another dimension; serves as engineer on board of our pirate ship

Gladiatrix: ferocious fighter; has a deep rivalry with Pussycat

Pussycat: Dark Tiger's girl-friend; recently rescued from a gulag on Fenris 5

Sunbeam: unable to control her solar energy; and why is she so atttracted to Atair?

I'm sorry but who?

Sorry, he's an American football* player. Given that you're in far Northern Canada, I'd understand if you don't know who he is. Heck, I'd be willing to move there, if all of the hoopla of his story hasn't reached the area yet.

*You know, the kind with the field that's ten yards too short, one less player, and one too many downs.

more on the Space Corsairs adventure: when the Corsairs arrived on Fenris 5 and found Gulag 17, where Pussycat was imprisoned, they faced lots of agents and this wonderful cast:

Major Max : commanding officer of the gulag

Valor : lieutenant, fresh from the elite academy

Bravo : honorable corporal, he hated what he had to do

Jeryn Voy : daughter of Major Max; this was the outfit she was wearing through the whole encounter due to some inexplainable circumstances (done in HM for a change)