A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Jupiter Girl - Has the powers of density and energy absorption and manipulation. (Her hands show her gathering energy to cast energy rings around her target to entangle them.)

Anyone want to fill in the background?

Lyla Harrison was the daughter of the first two astronauts to make a manned orbit of Jupiter. Conceived and born in outer space during a two-year voyage, she had made a good adjustment to a life of celebrity on Earth -- not realizing that she had been exposed to strange energies from Jupiter at the beginning of her life. When she started to manifest her powers after puberty, Lyla built the cover identity of Jupiter Girl so that she could master her new abilities while living a normal life on the side (well,at least as normal as life for a global celebrity gets). As a result of this, Jupiter Girl is on a track to be one of the great superheroines of the 21st century. Now, if only she could figure out guys....

The first story arc of our Space Corsairs campaign came to its climax last weekend, when the Corsairs entered the Throne Dome of Reykjavik 4. Here they fought the Royal Family.

Stardust: galactic entity; Queen of R4; obsessed with her quest to become mortal; she created a portal which swallowed Atair, Sunbeam and Red Crow; disappeared after the death of Snow

Cold Heart: son of Stardust; has no father; ruthless tyrant who decided to join the ranks of the Raydar Empire; he fled from the fight after he almost killed Mechanina and Pussycat

Dark Soul: daughter of Stardust and wife of Cold Heart; she lusts for mythological power; she ordered to dig for the artefact; was severely wounded by Gladiatrix

Snow: bodyguard and lover of Stardust; he was killed by Chamberlain; died shortly after he confessed his love to Stardust

In honor of the holiday, I present yet another heroine.

She appears only one night each year. But on Halloween night she helps protect the children as they make their way from house to house, and prevents those with mischief on their minds from spoiling the holiday for anyone. She is . . .

CandyFH.png

. . . Candy Corn Girl!

:D

In honor of the holiday, I present yet another heroine.

She appears only one night each year. But on Halloween night she helps protect the children as they make their way from house to house, and prevents those with mischief on their minds from spoiling the holiday for anyone. She is . . .

CandyFH.png

. . . Candy Corn Girl!

trick or treat:thumbup::thumbup:can anyone swing the reptonfa at pariah for me

The newest heroine from the People's Republic of China:

Golden Star

GldStrFH.png

She moves with the power and grace of an Olympic gymnast.

Unfortunately, nobody takes her seriously because she looks like she's twelve years old. :(

Golden Star

GldStrFH.png

Unfortunately, nobody takes her seriously because she looks like she's twelve years old. :(

Not with that artwork she doesn't!

Golden Star

GldStrFH.png

Odd question, and I hope I don't offend, but are Chinese people really that dark-complected? I thought they were lighter.

That said, good character, and no way does she look like she's twelve.

Odd question, and I hope I don't offend, but are Chinese people really that dark-complected? I thought they were lighter.

That said, good character, and no way does she look like she's twelve.

They are. I just couldn't find a skin tone I actually liked, so I went with the one that seemed least obnoxious. That, and the colors don't always look quite right on the monitor I was using that day. Don't really know why.

They are. I just couldn't find a skin tone I actually liked' date=' so I went with the one that seemed least obnoxious. That, and the colors don't always look quite right on the monitor I was using that day. Don't really know why.[/quote']

One of the things I try is pick a color for the skin and then use the 100%, 75%, 50 % section at the bottom right of the screen. It causes the color to lighten up... almost like it is transluscient. I found it helps for skin tone.

One of the things I try is pick a color for the skin and then use the 100%' date=' 75%, 50 % section at the bottom right of the screen. It causes the color to lighten up... almost like it is transluscient. I found it helps for skin tone.[/quote']

That's an interesting way to do it. I used the mask and clothes features, left them white, and maade them transparent. Your way sounds better, as you don't need to add extra layers.

One of the things I try is pick a color for the skin and then use the 100%' date=' 75%, 50 % section at the bottom right of the screen. It causes the color to lighten up... almost like it is transluscient. I found it helps for skin tone.[/quote']

That's a great idea. Thanks for letting me know. Rep to thee!