A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Here's a group of NPCs from my most recent campaign. They're the premiere supergroup on the planet; they're known as Earth Guard. First, the three founding members:

Paragon: The strongest known super on the planet. He can also fly and project various energies.

The Cardinal: A tenacious investigator and world-class martial artist.

Gladiatrix: Almost as strong as Paragon, she claims descent from the Amazonian warriors of legend.

ParagnFH.pngEGCrdnFH.pngGldtrxFH.png

The other four team members will be up in a moment. :)

The remaining members of Earth Guard:

Redline: The premiere speedster in the nation. (This Redline may or may not be the same man who originally joined the team when it was first formed.)

Emerald: A mutant with the ability to manipulate energy and force fields on an almost cosmic level.

Anomaly: An enigmatic figure with psychic, telepathic, and telekinetic abilities.

Delphinia: A young woman able to survive the rigors of the ocean depths, she's rumored to be able to communicate with higher aquatic animals.

RedLinFH.pngEmerldFH.pngAnomlyFH.pngDelphnFH.png

What? No. These characters are all my own creations. I swear. Any similarity between these characters and any other characters with which you may be familiar is entirely intentional. Unintentional! That's what I meant! Any similarity is entirely unintentional!

:D

The remaining members of Earth Guard:

Redline: The premiere speedster in the nation. (This Redline may or may not be the same man who originally joined the team when it was first formed.)

Emerald: A mutant with the ability to manipulate energy and force fields on an almost cosmic level.

Anomaly: An enigmatic figure with psychic, telepathic, and telekinetic abilities.

Delphinia:

you could enter one of these as a New York contestant....

you could enter one of these as a New York contestant....

Actually, in the campaign in question, this team was based in Washington DC. But there was also a team in NYC. Maybe I'll post them later on....