A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Icestorm.

Young teenager Dillion Storm who was kidnapped and taken to an Arctic base. The teen escaped but was overcome by the desperate conditions. Expecting to die, Storm collapsed and passed out. Unbeknowst to Dillion, he was near a piece of a powerful artifact known as the sphere of power. The exposure bonded him with his surrounding, creating the ice and snow powered youth. Dillion named himself after the hero of the past, who had died years before... and became the new Icestrom.

Another NPC group from my recent campaign, let me introduce the premiere superhero team of New York City, The Knights of the Metropolis.

Patriot: A lifelong soldier with unparalleled fighting skills and conscience, he carries a high-tech energy shield to assist in his fight against evil.

TecKnight: Wears a highly advanced battlesuit of his own design. Where he got the sword he carries is a matter of some speculation.

Thunderbird: An Apache woman who can call on the strength, immortality, and lightning bolts of the mystic Thunderbird.

KMPtrtFH.pngKMTkntFH.pngKMTbrdFH.png

The rest of the team will be presented momentarily.... :D

The rest of the Knights of the Metropolis:

Arrowsmith: An expert archer, he carries a wide variety of specialty arrows.

Red Giant: Can manipulate her own size, growing to heights of over 50 feet with appropriate increases in strength and toughness.

Quark: Husband of Red Giant, he can shrink to less than an inch tall. He also has flight and energy projection powers.

Garnet: A highly skilled swordswoman, she carries a sword with a red crystalline blade of unknown origin.

KMArsmFH.pngRedGntFH.pngQuarkFH.pngKMGrntFH.png

I recorded Cow Man: the Uddered Avenger last night and I had to make pictures as best I could.

CowMan.png

Cow Man

CowGirl.png

Cow Girl

RatBoy.png

Rat Boy

WHAT THE..?

if its COW man shouldn't his sidekick be BULL girl,this pic reminds me of a chick fil-a calendar a few years back that had the chick-fil-a herd as super-heroes my favorit pic was"cowrate"[karate]