A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

I'm not sure if this is the place to mention it, and I almost feel guilty doing so since I can't afford to help, but the developer of the Fabrica says that he'll need to close the blog before the end of the year if he can't get enough financial support.

As this is a thread dedicated to enjoying his work, I just mention it in hopes the right person hears it. Again, I apologize if this isn't the right place.

Here is Omstvonnay Gegant, or just Gegant. He's the mental project of Beria, who once was the head of the NKVD under Stalin. Stalin of course had him executed and had his brain put in a jar. Over the decades Beria, who is in the Grand Gulag, has gained powerful mental powers. Now he's able to project a mental giant to carry out his plans for revenge on the Russian people. So there's no confusion, Omstvonnay Gegant isn't a member of Crimson Glory, but he'd probably use them if he could.

gigant.jpg

robot-santa.jpg

That gun-toting Santa robot looks like Bender from Futurama. In which case Missile-Toe would have to say, "Hey, you impostor, you can bite my shiny metal kiester!"

Either that, or maybe it's one of the giant metal Santa Clauses from Chiron Beta Prime. ("They carry weapons and they know if you've been bad or good....")

That gun-toting Santa robot looks like Bender from Futurama. In which case Missile-Toe would have to say, "Hey, you impostor, you can bite my shiny metal kiester!"

Either that, or maybe it's one of the giant metal Santa Clauses from Chiron Beta Prime. ("They carry weapons and they know if you've been bad or good....")

That's not just any Santabot! That's the Santabot constructed by Mom's Friendly Robot Company.

More info here: Wikipedia article

I see the site has changed. I've not been very successful in getting everything to work yet. Anyone know what's up? I only see the one body type and I can only get parts of them to color. I know we've had some questions about it becoming a pay site. Does anyone know what's happening? Anyone read Portuguese, because there is a lot of info on the web page that I can not understand?

Lots of ?'s.

I see the site has changed. I've not been very successful in getting everything to work yet. Anyone know what's up? I only see the one body type and I can only get parts of them to color. I know we've had some questions about it becoming a pay site. Does anyone know what's happening? Anyone read Portuguese, because there is a lot of info on the web page that I can not understand?

Lots of ?'s.

A while back, he posted he was going to change it. As best as could be made out without a native Portuguese speaker, he felt badly that the artwork wasn't his own creation and was going to do his own thing and when he did, he'd be pulling the Timm-verse version down. Given the Beta notation, I guess he finally did it.

End of an era, I suppose. I never was able to snag a local copy for my use, more's the pity. :(

By typing "fabrica de herois" into Google and then clicking on "Translate this Page", I got the following. Not a perfect translation, I'm sure, but it does get the general point across.

Well gang, is in the air the new plant Heroes.

Beta ?!?!?!

That's right, beta. The factory still has some bugs and some features are off (such as aid), and beta is a great excuse to say: "one day going to work, who knows?" hehehehe

Well, is there for you already released with the Model 001 - Super Men. The others will be released over time, wait for the next few weeks.

Resolvi release this year as icentivo for new entries into the league, perhaps testing the product to cheer the gang was involved.

So I ask you to help publicize the new factory and design of the League, which send emails to websites, blogs, business, publishing houses, factories (Ha!), So that in future sponsors have pro site!

But Factory and the former? This unfortunately it rest in peace, because now for me it is just a good memory. I will not download free versions of the code and not because I can not icentivar competitors, because I want this factory will continue progressing and the more visits we have, the better.

All official announcements, updates, news, official tournaments, will be treated just here (perhaps with a small notice in the community on orkut), so here is the center of the factory.

Too bad he couldn't have left the other version up, maybe with a link to it from this version. I'm not sure how much I'm going to care about the new artwork style.

That cease and desist order must've finally caught up with him. Too bad he wasn't American, then we could see if it's on the Internet Archive (the Wayback Machine)...Alas poor Yorick, I knew him so well. A program of infinite jest.

First new characters from the new site. Name this guy for me please.

I don't have name for him, but you have my congratulations for posting the first pic from the new utility. Rep to you when I can.