A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Dr. Equus and his Four Horsemen...

In a nearby parallel universe, the dominant life form is equine. In an attempt to escape justice, the evil mad scientist, Dr. Equus (possibly an assumed name) has entered our universe. He plans to take over this "Planet of the Apes" and rally an army of humans with which to re-invade and conquer his home universe. To this end, he has "uplifted" some of his most trusted henchmen to be his lieutenants as the Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse.

Equus.png

Dr. Equus

Evil Genius and Master of many esoteric sciences.

4HWar.png

War

Super-strong up-close-and-personal combatant!

4HPestilence.png

Pestilence

Weakens his foes with deadly and fast-acting diseases!

4HFamine.png

Famine

Causes his opponents' metabolisms to speed out of control, rendering them gaunt, hungry and weak!

4HDeath.png

Death

Just a touch of his scythe spells instant death!

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Fortunately for Earth, two champions crossed over in pursuit of Dr. Equus:

Hugo.png

Hugo Danner

Super-Equine, artificially evolved to possess powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal horse!

IronHorse.png

Iron Horse

When trouble looms, Tony Sparkplug dons the Iron Horse armor to defend the helpless (and promote Sparkplug Industries)!

Did anyone save the old version of this website' date=' so we can use that too. I miss the other version with DC animation style. This new 1 brick body version looks cool, but I like variety. What the heck happened to it?:confused:[/quote']

I tried to download the flash files several times, but it never worked. Unless he can be convinced to release the original files, I'm afraid it's adios, beloved art site.

Log-Man wrote:

I tried to download the flash files several times, but it never worked. Unless he can be convinced to release the original files, I'm afraid it's adios, beloved art site.
Man, that bites:( ................Wait, maybe someone who can speak/write Portuguese can email him/her to ask for a copy? If you do and give me a copy you can be my best friendicon17.giflove.gif

Here is a link to the previous version. I am not sure how old it is.

Go to the link provided.

Click free.

Wait the time

Click download.

You will need to be able to unarchive RAR files (win rar). This should give you some files, one of which is an HTML document. Open the HTML in your favorite browser with flash support. Enjoy.

Atrava

Atrava.jpg

Atrava is a part of a villain group I'm starting to work on called Poonstovay Slava or Crimson Glory. They're a group of escaped Russian super-villains who bonded together after their escape. In my Russian Dawn campaign, Stalin created a prison like Stronghold, called the Grand Gulag, and any super who didn't serve him and the state were sent there. The Grand Gulag is in Siberia in the middle of nowhere. Few survive any escape attempts.

Great render !