A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Okay, here's my next submission. I'm not as big a fan of the new setup as I was of the old one, but I'm willing to see what I can do with it.

Anyway, a little background: Early on in my long-running Tempest campaign, two of our players (husband and wife) moved away. They'd been playing a mentalist and an energy projector respectively. The three remaining players were running a martial artists (Lord Mhoram's Black Cat), a brick, and a speedster. In other words, nobody with any ranged attacks.

So I introduced Kid Thunder, who later changed his name to Thunderstrike. He was a lightning-throwing mutant who also practiced martial arts. He served as sidekick, GMPC, and occasional plot device for several years. I even got to play him as a true PC in a massive crossover (three campaigns, something like two dozen heroes, and five separate but connected story arcs) and in a short-lived Legends campaign.

Anyway, I did a pic of him earlier in this thread, under the old system. Now I'd like to present two pics for him with the new utility.

TS1.pngTS2.png

Which do you folks prefer?

i prefer version 1 myself

I like the older drawing. These two drawings make him look too old. Maybe when Senor King puts the other male models up you'll use one of those instead.:)

Yeah, I'd prefer the Athlete version of the male pose, if it were available. When(/if) if comes out, I'll redo him. But that aside, which uniform do you prefer, if any?

New body type up!!!!

See, if I'd waited another day, I wouldn't have had this problem. :rolleyes:

Anyway, like I was saying before:

TS1a.pngTS2a.png

Which do you like better?

I definitely like this body style better, at least for this character. Still with the huge feet, though. What's up with that? :confused:

See, if I'd waited another day, I wouldn't have had this problem. :rolleyes:

Anyway, like I was saying before:

TS1a.pngTS2a.png

Which do you like better?

I definitely like this body style better, at least for this character. Still with the huge feet, though. What's up with that? :confused:

i stll like the karate style jacket better

There was a girl who dressed as Samson for a while in Marvel Comics' date=' Don't remember exactly what her gamma powers were or if she's met an unfortunate end or not.[/quote']

Some fan pages that have entries for her. Leader's Lair is great site for Marvel fans btw.

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/geiger.html

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/geigerpw.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geiger_(comics)

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Delilah_Deerborn_%28Earth-616%29

I really like the way this one came out.

Presenting: The White Puma

A mysterious legend from the jungles of Brazil, the White Puma would appear and stalk the jungle, terrorizing locals and unsuspecting people. As quickly as the White Puma would arrive, the mythical hunter would be gone, and not be seen again for years. The mysterious beast had never been seen outside of the Brazilian jungles, until a sighting on the streets of an upstate New York city.

Where did this hunter come from and what are his goals?

I really like the way this one came out.

Presenting: The White Puma

A mysterious legend from the jungles of Brazil, the White Puma would appear and stalk the jungle, terrorizing locals and unsuspecting people. As quickly as the White Puma would arrive, the mythical hunter would be gone, and not be seen again for years. The mysterious beast had never been seen outside of the Brazilian jungles, until a sighting on the streets of an upstate New York city.

Where did this hunter come from and what are his goals?

Jaguar branco?

Here is a link to the previous version. I am not sure how old it is.

Go to the link provided.

Click free.

Wait the time

Click download.

You will need to be able to unarchive RAR files (win rar). (Emphasis mine. -P) This should give you some files, one of which is an HTML document. Open the HTML in your favorite browser with flash support. Enjoy.

Any recommendations on which utility works best for that? Is WinRar the only/preferred thing to use? Freeware would be especially nice. Anyone?

After reading the "Continuing Adventures of Cindy" thread it gave me this idea for a drawing. It's not the model I wanted to use, and Plant of Heroes looks like he took down the program or something.

Any ways, here is Paste Eating Lad, not to be confused with another Eating Lad.

pel.jpg

Hey' date=' I had trouble going to the site today. I had an access denied message for the character creation part, but I had the blog stuff below it. Is this just my problem or is there bad tidings for the new year?[/quote']

I had the same issue, but it's working now - with not one, but TWO new templates!