A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: Agents of R.U.S.H (2 of 4)

Next is a young Canadian Army recruit who was posted to a weather station above the Arctic Circle. One winter's night, at the height of the Northern lights, the base was struck by a freak bolt of lightning. He was the only one on duty at the time, so only he witnessed the strange energy emanating from the site of the strike. As he investigated, the dancing lightning jumped to him and his body was infused with electrical energy. He now serves his country as . . .

Suprcdtr.png

Superconductor!

Re: Agents of R.U.S.H (3 of 4)

Then there's a young Air Force test pilot, the youngest ever inducted into the program and one of the few female test pilots in the Canadian military. Her uncanny reflexes and superior intelligence served her well, until the night she encountered something strange in the skies over northern Ontario. She never clearly identified what it was, only that it shot down her plane with a burst of purple-white light. As she fell closer and closer to the ground, she felt like time started to move more slowly. Or maybe she was just moving faster. In either case, she survived the crash and now serves as the team's speedster:

RedBrcta.png

Red Barchetta!

Re: Agents of R.U.S.H (4 of 4)

Finally, there's a warrior who probably should have died when the last ice age crept over North America over 10,000 years ago. But something in his genetic structure allowed him not to die in the extreme cold, but to be perfectly preserved in a state of cryogenic stasis. Discovered and freed from his iceberg prison by a Royal Canadian Navy ship, he gladly offered his services, as well as those of his canine companion, to his rescuers. Now serving his ancient land and its people in the modern era, he is . . .

ByTorSDg.png

By-Tor and his faithful companion, the Snow Dog!

This top secret superteam operates under the auspices of the Canadian Military. Officially' date=' they don't exist. But if they did, they would all be members of an agency called the [b']R[/b]eserve Unit of Super Heroes.

Digital Man!

Superconductor!

Red Barchetta!

By-Tor and his faithful companion, the Snow Dog!

Although I really don't care for the new image style in Hero-Matic, this is an awesome theme for a super-group. Alas, I have to share the Rep a bit before I can give you any more.

Would someone please whack Pariah with the Rep stick for me?

Re: Agents of R.U.S.H (1 of 4)

This top secret superteam operates under the auspices of the Canadian Military. Officially' date=' they don't exist. But if they did, they would all be members of an agency called the [b']R[/b]eserve Unit of Super Heroes.

Great character concepts. As soon as I reach that fabled fifty post level, I'll give you some rep. Now if you'll excuse me, I have four songs to go listen to. ;)

Although I really don't care for the new image style in Hero-Matic, this is an awesome theme for a super-group. Alas, I have to share the Rep a bit before I can give you any more.

Would someone please whack Pariah with the Rep stick for me?

I gave him a Farewell To Kings.

Re: Agents of R.U.S.H (1 of 4)

First is the team leader. Once a leading scientist in Canadian Forces R&D, he was diagnosed with inoperable cancer at a relatively early age. Rather than give up, he threw all his energy into creating a robotic body and transferring his consciousness into it. Against all odds, his plan worked. Now almost indestructible and effectively immortal, he leads the team as . . .

DigitlMn.png

Digital Man!

kudos for the ENTIRE R.U.S.H.team

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Thanks for all the positive comments' date=' folks. I was afraid I might end up the victim of a Witch Hunt after posting these....[/quote']

How, after all the rabbit, mouse, and cat people that Baloo did? :idjit:

No way, you have a long way to stoop before Exterminatus gets declared.

Awhile back I was reading some Hawkmoon novels by Moorcock, and I really liked the idea of the Orders of the Beast of Gran Bretan, which got me thinking about creating something similar. The result was an alternate reality, where the world has been destroyed, and out of its ashes came Pax Australius. I created a powerful mentalist I called Ganelon the Immortal, who's very similar to King Huon. I also created the Maori Imperial Guard, which are the cloned remnants of the Maori people after Pax Australius decimated what was left of New Zealand.

So here's a drawing of one of the Maori Imperial Guards. Note, I'd like to have added a lot more tattoos.

maoriimperialguard.jpg

Thanks B.B. In Chrono Crusade, the characters are an order of nuns who go around chasing demons in the roaring '20s. I also got to admit the golden gun idea came from another anime Black Lagoon. Mother Superior Yolanda of the Church of Violence carried a gold Desert Eagle for a weapon. Seemed natural to me.:)