A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

I've posted pics of my character Thunderstrike before, but I've never posted his original look. He was originally a GMPC for a campaign that had lost all their characters with ranged attacks. This was about the same time that Mortal Kombat II was starting to hit it big. My character's name and look were based on Raiden's "Friendship":

attachment.php?attachmentid=30902&stc=1&d=1235857780

Kid Thunder!

(And no, he never wore the conical straw hat, despite what dome people here might tell you. :tonguewav )

Lord Mhoram has been gracious enough to offer to run his long-anticipated Legacy campaign, which means I get to run a character I thought had retired from active duty long ago....

Maggie.png

Magnetite!

Ok. that seems to happen with my laptop. It's Vista. I can even see the images where you quoted me. I'll repost from my desktop.

Darn you Vista!!

Weird because I saw all of them.

/shrug

You do really nice work Heckus - I would Rep you again, I have to spread it around yadda yadda.

Mr Fantastic never looked so awesome

So, have you ever watched One Piece? It's like Dragonball meets the Pirates of the Caribbean. Absolutely goofy. You either love it ot hate it. I do love it so much. :D

So' date=' have you ever watched One Piece? It's like Dragonball meets the Pirates of the Caribbean. Absolutely goofy. You either love it ot hate it. I do love it so much. :D[/quote']

Kind of like opera. :hush:

Another member of Avanguardia Rossa. Psimone is a refugee from Africa where her immense mental powers were used by a powerful dictator. She escaped to Italy where she has fallen with Avanguardia Rossa.

psimone.png

Psimone

So' date=' have you ever watched One Piece? It's like Dragonball meets the Pirates of the Caribbean. Absolutely goofy. You either love it ot hate it. I do love it so much. :D[/quote']

No I've seen it. That's why I was comparing him to Mr. Fantastic.

Here's a drawing of a NPC I wrote years ago. Pipistrelle is an artificial creature created by a group of mad scientists known as Prometheus. Naturally Pip escaped and has been a nuscience to super-heroes, eversince.

pipistrelle.png

Pipistrelle