A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

I'm still tinkering with the background' date=' but here's a redux of the lunar troopers I made a while back.[/quote']

I like the trooper, but how does his gas operated M-16/AR-4 operate in a vacuum? He could try that "I will use someone's spacesuit for for an atmosphere" but it gets old, and expensive real fast.

Having worked a bit more on the Number Men, I have:

the "3"s - Anti-Hero agents. The are the "Heavys" of the Number Men. It's not entirely clear if they are Human, robot, or something in between. Strong and durable, they can stand toe-to-toe with must street-level heroes or small tanks.

NumberMen3.jpg

Hope you enjoy. Still working on their boss, "Leader-One"...

...and possibly a Mr. Zero...just because I like the name... "Mr. Zero"... it has a ring to it....

i like this one the best of the lot...the head is the best!

hey! that's not bad at all!

His chest device is a sihouette of a bird's head in gray on a yellow circle. the bird's neck is between about 2 o'clock and six o'clock, and it's head is tilted downward slightly. With some practice, you can draw the circle and the silhouette with one stroke. and then put in the yellow eye with a second.

Or at least that's the idea.

A character I just put together last night while I was supposed to be doing laundry. He's a high school math and drafting teacher whose mutant power was that his body turned entirely to steel. He has since left teaching and makes his money from endorsements, commercials, cameos on TV and movies and the like.

He goes by the monicker "Alloy"

That Colossus tribute-Alloy is good. Mind if I borrow him?

Not at all. He's fresh from HDC and has never been used in a campaign, so knock yourself out.

I'll PM you the .hdc file as well, if you're interested in my take on him.

My 12-year-old nephew and I created this one tonight. He provided the instructions and I worked the app. Pretty cool, eh?

you expect us to believe that nephew story ?

See, it's stuff like that which proves why you should never drink and post, much less make heroes...