Yellowstone: Post-Apacalyptic game on Hero Central

Psybolt

I am setting up a PAH game at Hero Central called Yellowstone and I am looking for interested players. Points will be in the Low Post Apocalyptic setting. 75 Base/75 Disads. Normal Chara. Max. No super powers. Here is the campaign info:

At a time in a year not too far from our own, the world was full of paranormals and supers... known as "Costumes" by the public... and had become common.

The arrival of the massively powerful paranormal known as Deathurge changed the landscape of the Costumes. An ultimate showdown took place at Yellowstone National Park where the forces of good battled the evil incarnate.

Unfortunately, the final battle took a toll. The supervolcano that existed beneath Yellowstone was triggered during the fight, and the ensuing eruption devastated the United States.

Unfortunately, the supervolcano's eruption was just the start. The eruption triggered earthquakes and eruptions worldwide, leading to the downfall of the human civilization.

Prior to the battle, the company known as Vaughn International was running experiments at Yellowstone dealing with cryogenics, using the natural power and mysticism of the park to freeze agents of the corporation. It was not intended to last as long as it did. But Vaughn never saw the apocalyptic battle begin.

And five years later, the agents awoke... to a whole new world.

This is a low Post-Apocalypse Hero adventure. 75 Base/ 75 point Disadvantages. There are no super powers, but, depending how things go, they may develop eventually. The characters are required to take Normal Characteristics Maxima as default for the campaign.

I am going for the ordinary people, extraordinary times feel to this campaign, though at 75/75 it will be higher level characters than normals. There should be no armor. Only natural resistant defenses allowed. Defenses should be low. I am not looking for a group of highly trained military experts. Maybe one. Could use a scientist. An acedemic. Naturalist. Things like that. The more creative the better.

Anyone out there interested?