Justiciar is up

Tribal

Re: Justiciar is up

While I agree with Sapphire from among the heroines (essentially Jennifer Lopez with superpowers), I think Cateran might be a better choice from the villainesses -- big, strong, swings a sword, and wears the world's shortest kilt. ;)

OTOH it's hard not to notice Howler's, um, assets for the job in her existing costume. :rolleyes:

Re: Justiciar is up

While I agree with Sapphire from among the heroines (essentially Jennifer Lopez with superpowers)' date=' I think [b']Cateran[/b] might be a better choice from the villainesses -- big, strong, swings a sword, and wears the world's shortest kilt. ;)

OTOH it's hard not to notice Howler's, um, assets for the job in her existing costume. :rolleyes:

True. I was thinking Lady Blue because she is a more "grey" or borderline villian. :angel:

And if one were looking for something a little darker, Scorpia would also be a good choice. :fear:

(* - B.T.W., what I was meaning by "personality" is a very extroverted (and a little vain) female character. Witchcraft is certainly qualified for the "Marketing Babe," but her disposition and demeanor would be all wrong. :love: )

• 2 weeks later...