Music to Kill Zombies By

shadowcat1313

Re: Music to Kill Zombies By

Discovery channel has an interesting concept of "new". The AA-12 was in 1st ed Morrow Project so 1983-ish?

25 years and its still "just about ready for the market" maybe someday it will be released. :rolleyes:

Still it is a Bob Bitchin zombie blaster, nice choice and vid. :D

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

taken from assorted folks on various Livejournal Threads

You are in a mall when the zombies attack. You have:

1. one weapon.

2. one song blasting on the speakers.

3. one famous person to fight alongside you.

Weapon can be real or fictional, you may assume endless ammo if applicable. Person can be real or fictional.

1. The FGMP-15

2. Don't care

3. The SAS and a Gerkha Regiment!

based on your avatar I figured you'd just need a harmonica and 2' date='000 rounds of .45 ammunition. :D[/quote']

Sorry to disappoint you, Susano.

BTW I just reread the rules - it says 1 weapon, so I'll ditch the Milkor. With an AA12 loaded up with FRAG-12s I won't need a grenade launcher anyway.

I would have called in an F15E Strike Eagle loaded up with cluster bombs, but I figured that was cheating. :D

1) One OGRE supertank. No more zombies. No more mall.

2) Johann Pachelbel's Canon and Gigue in D major for three Violins and Basso Continuo

3) Somebody to celebrate with as the OGRE drives over the last of the zombie hordes and mashes them into the bedrock.

I assume that's a Mark IV Ogre. I mean, why settle for second best.

1) Pulse laser' date=' as Max Brooks pointed out in [i']World War Z[/i] lasers incinerate zombies dead. Or at least reduce them to managible burned chunks.

2) Unholy, KISS

3) Dolph Lundgren cause I don't think he's killed zombies yet.

taking in a newbie eh?

IN reverse order: Ash (Army of Darkness version, with him around I might not need to reload either!!)

Pachabels the planets, (perhaps just the Mars song if it is separate, IE supermans theme song, though Ash would be soooo WTF!?!?!)

thought technically 1 weapon it would have to be either the S-Mart Shotgun or the chainsaw, with Ash and myself doing the weapon switch as needed.

A tough choice. Do I go with real-world weapons and real-world people? If I start talking about fictional people, then fictional weapons are also in play, right? More importantly, should I choose my person for maximum zombie-killing potential, or go with someone I'd want to make out with afterward?

Realistic: my SOCOM-16 for the weapon--in a mall, there won't be any distances where I can't easily put a 150-grain softpoint into a zombie's head. For my buddy, I'm guessing I'd want a SWAT team member or something, maybe a Navy SEAL. No one I personally know would be a *great* choice.

Unrealistically . . . :D

Weapon: Power Ring. Buddy: Optimus Prime.

"Ballroom Blitz" would be a good tune, especially if Optimus and I were splatting zombies right and left.

Pachabels the planets, (perhaps just the Mars song if it is separate, IE supermans theme song, though Ash would be soooo WTF!?!?!)

"THe Planets" was Gustav Holst. Mars is the most recognizable (and IMO the best) piece of those.

"THe Planets" was Gustav Holst. Mars is the most recognizable (and IMO the best) piece of those.

Dum, da da da dum dum; Dum, da da da dum dum . . .

DAH, da da, da dum; DAAHH da da, da dum!

It's an awesome piece, worth finding and listening to if you haven't. I have no basis for this other than the similarity, but I have to think that Mars, Bringer of War was on John Williams' mind when he wrote the Imperial March.

When I was a kid I used to imagine stormtroopers marching when I listened to "Mars, the Bringer of War".

Now, of course, it's John Carter kicking backside on Barsoom.

It was also used for the "Quatermass Experiment" and probably for the rest of the "Quatermass" shows as well, except for the last one.

More importantly, should I choose my person for maximum zombie-killing potential, or go with someone I'd want to make out with afterward?

Weapon: Power Ring. Buddy: Optimus Prime.

"Ballroom Blitz" would be a good tune, especially if Optimus and I were splatting zombies right and left.

Soooo your gonna make out with Optimus prime afterwards?!?!?!?!

:nonp:

:nonp::nonp::nonp::nonp:

And uhhh my bad on the wrong composer to the music, never been able to keep them dead but sooo cool guys straight.

Soooo your gonna make out with Optimus prime afterwards?!?!?!?!

NOOOOOO, Optimus Prime is going to hook me up with one of the female transformers, obviously! ;)

I was thinking Optimus Prime for maximum zombie-killing fun. I'd go with, I don't know, Major Motoko Kusanagi, or maybe Pris Asigiri, if I was thinking about making out afterward. Or maybe Nene Romanova . . . she's cute and spunky, I'm guessing she'd be a lot of fun.

Samus Aran? She's pretty damned hot under all that armor.

taken from assorted folks on various Livejournal Threads

You are in a mall when the zombies attack. You have:

1. one weapon.

2. one song blasting on the speakers.

3. one famous person to fight alongside you.

Weapon can be real or fictional, you may assume endless ammo if applicable. Person can be real or fictional.

1. Doom's BFG

2. Either "Seven Nation Army" by the White Stripes or "More Human Than Human" by White Zombie

3. Snake Eyes from GI Joe!

• 2 years later...